Now what I seen have, was Hyakka ryouran season 2's 6th ep., and it was...
FUCKED AWESOME...!!!

Watchign Psycho Pass, only two eps in so far. Really cool premise, and some of the animation thus far is rather well done. Not sure I'm liking the hints about where the plot might be headed (might turn into another "been there, done that" kind of show), but it still has lots of promise. :)

Been a while since I watched a Funimation one, i think.

まあ。。。今の見ったアニメはデート・ア・ライブだったよ。

Watchign Psycho Pass, only two eps in so far. Really cool premise, and some of the animation thus far is rather well done. Not sure I'm liking the hints about where the plot might be headed (might turn into another "been there, done that" kind of show), but it still has lots of promise. :)

Been a while since I watched a Funimation one, i think.

Psycho Pass nice choice but i did go crazy about it ;)

Now I am around ep 12 in Psycho Pass. I think it is going a better direction that I thought it might. :)

Some things it does is really cool!

Now I am around ep 12 in Psycho Pass. I think it is going a better direction that I thought it might. :)

Some things it does is really cool!

yeap ;) i am having to fun watching the Hataraku Maou-sama! - 2013 Chi-chan is so funy an moe faces :lol:

Shingeki No Kyojin
Sakurasou
Cuu2koi

hmm.... too much, i'am often re-watch my anime xD

Finished Psycho Pass. I can't say I was overly thrilled with the ending, but it was still quite solid. I'd say as a whole it was very enjoyable, especially as a break if you have been watching many comedies/slice of life animes and want something darker.

Toaru Kagaru no Railgun S. I've read the Light Novels for most of the Toaru series so I'm bound to end up watching this series as well.

I am back to watching FairyTail.
I watched from episode 154 to 175 in the last 2 days
and had a lot of fun.
:full:

Last edited:
Watched Girls und Panzer a few days ago. I thought this series was popular? It was horrible. Used it as practice for not using subs, and later on just turned them back on and watched at 4x speed until interesting parts would happen again. XD

Watched the short show Mangirl the other day. It wasn't very good, but I used it for practice with not using subs.

Slowly progressing through season to of Hell Girl. Going to start on the third season when I am done. I also started watching Queen's Blade and Attack on Titan.

Mayo Chiki, Star Driver, Ore No Imouto, and all this season anime with an exception of red data girl and aku no hana (i read the manga)

Rewatching a few episodes Guilty Crown in hi444p. (watched Hi10p Doki release)

.........................................................................................................................

shingeki no kyojin.... oreimo s 2....

Was watching some Zetsuen no tempest yesterday, but I was busy all day today. Nothing special, but not bad. Kind of par for the course for its kind of story.

I'm currently watching fate/zero. About time I did to I kept forgetting about it... Then i should watch Unlimited Blade Works.... cuz I always forget about that one as well. lol :D

Finished Zetsuen no Tempest. Kind of dragged on too long. Once again, pretty par for the course for that type of story (if you've seen a decent amount of anime, you'll know what I mean by episode 1 :P). I wouldn't say it was bad, it just wasn't anything special.
A few nice songs in the BGM. Mostly classical stuff. :)

I think I might watch the Library Wars movie tonight, and maybe start Little Busters! tomorrow? We'll see~ :runhappy:

Trying to keep up with much of this season's anime. It's not that easy, plus watch some OVAs and specials being released. A couple of these shows, I'm just trudging through, but hopefully they'll get better.
Watching:
Aku no Hana
Date A Live
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W
Suisei no Gargantia
Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san
Zettai Bouei Leviathan
Attack on Titan
My Little Sister Cant Be This Cute
The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat
Chihayafuru 2
Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Z
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride
Photo Kano
Devil Survivor 2
Valvrave The Liberator
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
Ginga Kikoutai: Majestic Prince
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge

Although I do enjoy most of these, my favorites so far are: Aku no Hana, Attack on Titan, Hataraku Maou-sama!, and Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san.

[MENTION=32905]animex[/MENTION]; that is quite the extensive list! :D

I skipped through the first few episodes of Little Busters! after it stopped seeming promising. Didn't get any better by ep 7 or so, so I dropped it. Also has one of my all time least favourite voice actors (Yanase Natsumi), which didn't help its case at all. :P
Terribly boring.

Then I watched Ishida to Asakura, which is a short and weird comedy show. Lots of strange, and often dirty jokes, with a good deal of slap-stick comedy. Overall it had quite a few funny parts and was worth the watch. :)

Still considering watching the Toshokan Sensou movie tonight, but once again we'll see~ :runhappy: Maybe I might watch some of the other Young Animator Projects tonight. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?