Oh my, I love Hataraku Maou-sama right now. The story is just hilarious. As for other animes, Oreimo Season 2, Date A Live, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko and for OVAs Gundam Unicorn. \m/

lets seeee, i stalled Amaenaide yo! to watch Medeka Box, than i stalled that to watch Hidan no Aria. I finished watching that than i was gonna watch Da Capo, but i stalled that to watch what my friends from another website suggested me to watch, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, so far its pretty good :D Guilty Gear is next after this, than i gotta start from Amaenaide yo! again @.@

I just finished Darker than Black. ( Season 1 )

What I appreciated the most : some episodes had interesting style of story telling.
( Detective style, some times )

Hum... This means I am not watching anything right now... :P

Koihime Musou - 2008, Shin Koihime Musou - 2009, Shin Koihime Musou Otome Tairan - 2010

What anime are you watching recently/right now?

Not really watching anything as of the moment, but the last anime I finished was K(K project)
I'm not sure if I will read the manga yet...

How is it (good/bad, genre + w/e)?
Genre - Action, Supernatural

It's a good anime. I like the idea on their powers and all that.
At first it made me confused how the issue was so small and yet there were people that I thought were just added there for the fun of it, but later I realized they weren't.

The sad part, I didn't quite like how parts of the anime get forgotten then would suddenly return at some point, I had to accept it. Overall it's a good anime. I give it 9/10

Would you recommend it to others/compare it to other anime?

I would recommend it to others, and I don't think I'm good in comparisons and stuff to be able to do so.

I just started to watch Nyan Koi. I like it !

It is easy to watch : funny, light comedy, plenty of problems
for the main caracter ( and romantic prblems too, those are
always funny... )

Last edited:
Right now I'm watching Hanasaku Iroha
A great, fun, lighthearted anime with quite a few lovable characters.

Splendid Artwork/Animation as well!

I just started to watch Nyan Koi. I like it !

It is easy to watch : funny, light comedy, plenty of problems
for the main caracter ( and romantic prblems too, those are
always funny... )

I will re-watch and this one as soon as will finished by those three "Koihime Musou - 2008, Shin Koihime Musou - 2009, Shin Koihime Musou Otome Tairan - 2010"

;)

Not really anime, I suppose, but just watched the first episode of Teen Titans Go!

Don't waste your time on this stink bomb. :(

It are about 10 new anime series, the I currently see...:goodtea:~>

Just watched Senyuu. It is short and funny. Mostly slap-stick jokes. :)

Well, there is a list what I currenly watch/see:

- RDG: Red Data Girl
- Date a live
- Dansai bunri no Crime Edge
- Yahari ore no seishun love come wa machigatteiru
- Hataraku maou-sama!
- Photo kano
- Hyakka ryouran: Samurai bride
- Ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai2
- Zettai bouei Leviathan
- Hentai ouji to warawanai neko
Well, that is all currently...:goodtea:~>

I watched Little Witch Academia this morning! Short and cute, with really good animation. Reminded me of older shows~ :)
Would recommend :D

Started watching Teekyuu, it is really short episodes (~2min each) of random craziness. Good if you want something crazy, but I don't think I'd really recommend it. VERY fast-paced jokes. :)

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 2/13
2 Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 3/12
3 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. 3/12
4 Initial D Fifth Stage 12/-
5 Kiss x Sis 9/-
6 Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica 1/12
7 Ookami to Koushinryou 1/13
8 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 4/13
9 Photokano 3/12
10 RDG: Red Data Girl Airing2/12
11 Shikabane Hime: Aka 2/13
12 Shingeki no Kyojin Airing 4/25
13 Toaru Majutsu no Index 12/24
14 Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.

^^ all the shows currently watching

I accidentally watched several Bakuman episodes out of order XD. Now I will try again tomorrow :)

Watched Evangelion 3.0 this evening! It was pretty good, but definitely a large departure from the original story and a bit of a strange way to do the story telling. Overall I still think it was quite well done. I like EVA because it always makes me think so hard to try to figure out what everyone is planning. I hope 4.0 has more answers than new questions, though!

[MENTION=49991]acama12[/MENTION]; That is quite a few, you have your hands full! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?