Currently watching Aikatsu!

I'm also watching Airmaster with my room mate whenever we happen to find time to see it.

Gargantia is shaping up nicely, that section in the 1st episode where the AI is picking up the language was a classic (and she looks so innocent too).

Nyaruko is as fun as ever - more parodies than I could possibly count and Nyaruko is just too cute for her own good.

Railgun just keeps on with the good stuff, though I am biased as you can never have enough biribiri godness (unless you throw in a few thousand imouto's).

My one major disappointment has been Evangelion 3.33 You can (not) redo - bar the banter between Mari and Asuka the whole thing was a serious let-down. Whinji fails to get a grip as usual and all set in a world that looks like FLCL on a day when the medication didn't kick in. Though the one question that stuck in my mind was who gets the job of sticking the insulation tape on Asuka's plug suit ^_^

I started the Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru let's see if it will "hit" me :)

Hmm... The same anime programm have I always still, just look few page(s) earlier...:goodtea:~>

i´m watching at the moment the anime
Working !!
it´s guite funny but nothing special.
But i don´t know what i should watch after ^^( watched already so maaaaaaaaaaaaany XD )

Railgun just keeps on with the good stuff, though I am biased as you can never have enough biribiri godness (unless you throw in a few thousand imouto's).

My one major disappointment has been Evangelion 3.33 You can (not) redo - bar the banter between Mari and Asuka the whole thing was a serious let-down. Whinji fails to get a grip as usual and all set in a world that looks like FLCL on a day when the medication didn't kick in. Though the one question that stuck in my mind was who gets the job of sticking the insulation tape on Asuka's plug suit ^_^

And the first Raingun even had the imouto thing going on! Misaka clones~

I'm kind of surprised how many people didn't like EVA 3. It was pretty weird, but at the same time it was basically exactly what I expected. The only way for it to go was to start building things up for the final film. Though I do agree it could have been a bit stronger; I still think it was a good movie. :)

Still trying to fix my Bakuman 3 watching. Mostly read manga today so far. :yawn:

I went back to : Fairy tail
It has been some time since I stoped at episode 144.

My interest for this anime is a little low right now.
I will switch to something else when I find another
anime that picks my curiosity.

To Aru Kagaku No Railgun S
Shingeki no Kyojin
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Ore no Imouto S2

Finished Bakuman 3, and it was mediocre throughout, as I expected. :)

Also finished Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! Which was quite a bit of fun, though honestly not as much as I was expecting. I would recommend it though. Know that despite its zany appearance, it is actually just a rather normal love story.

now iam watching Hataraku Maou-sama!, Photo Kano, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san & Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

I am waiting for the next episode of Aku no Hana to come out. So I am finishing the second season of Hell Girl.

I am currently watching Lucky Star

I saw the first 7 episodes : I like it.

There is a lot of talking and since I don't
understand japanese, it is a lot of subtitle
reading but I still appreciate it.

I find it funny and I like the voice talent.
Aya Hirano singing in the karaoke at the
end of some episodes is hilarious ! She
is amazingly talented.

A couple of months ago, I saw a live performance
of the opening ( on youtube ) that was splendid,
but I did not know the anime at the time.
If I find it again, I will post the youtube link here.
( Or maybe someone can before me ? )

Finally, I find the anime fun enough to recommend it.
It seems it is not story oriented ( I just saw 7 episodes... )
It is just fun to follow each characters, their way of
thinking, their interests and little crazyness.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US