I liked Hyouka very much I Scream (ice cream) i like this part ;) but all the series was nice.

Finished Accel World. Plot turned to junk food around the halfway mark. I would say it was mediocre at best for the last large portion. Would not recommend.
And the big way for the main character to power up is by envisioning all his female friends naked hugging him and cheering him on... just got creepy after a while XD

Then I watched Kyousou Giga (ONA first, and then 2012 episodes). Quite possibly among the best things I have ever watched. I would STRONGLY recommend it. The ONA is normal episode size, and there are five 2012 episodes that range from 7-12 min, so you can watch the whole thing in a little over an hour. Really cool and awesome plot. Koto is basically my perfect protagonist. Last ep is kind of weird though :/

AND (That's not all folks~!) I started Campione! today, which so far promises to not be anything special at all. Pretty much just typical ecchi harem stuff going on here. If you like that kind of thing, this will be good light fun, otherwise it is pretty mediocre as well. Would not recommend.

quite some Hyouka lover here.. hmm it was good indeed. the ending kind of made me exclaim Chitanda's catchphrase. couldn't had enough yet..

on another note
Just finished Sora no woto now
I'd recommend it if you think this reason is reasonable enough to spend 6 hours in your life for it:

the facial expressions are priceless xD

and maybe the character design.. not much to explain. really.

Campione heh... i like Erica & Liliana and a little bit Ena Seishūin... I think there is to little things in the Show,,, a Second season is must!

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; if they made a second season I would probably watch it (not done it yet though, I'll probably finish it tomorrow). But all the same it is definitely NOT high-quality anime haha :P
More like some light junk-food. :P

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; if they made a second season I would probably watch it (not done it yet though, I'll probably finish it tomorrow). But all the same it is definitely NOT high-quality anime haha :P
More like some light junk-food. :P

some of the Greek mythology is a little off many things is accurate but not with the right path... i know because i did Greek Mythology in my school cause i am and living in Greece. So something they pestering me...

I'm watching steins;gate right now. pretty good so far but it's a bit dull for my taste. hoping some good plot twists start developing and for a satisfying ending.

I'm watching steins;gate right now. pretty good so far but it's a bit dull for my taste. hoping some good plot twists start developing and for a satisfying ending.

Steins;Gate really ramps it up about half-way through, so I don't think it will disappoint you. :)

I didn't finish Campione! yet, but the last arc I saw (with Perseus) was pretty funny. :D

going to watch last episode of Love live and new episodes of GuP

that's what I was hoping. better hurry up and get watching.

anyone have any ideas for what I should watch next? was considering either zetsuen no tepest, gantz, or darker than black. but im open to any suggestions.

Just finished Psycho-Pass, Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru, Sou Desu-yo?, Shiki, Casshern Sin, Shin Sekai Yori. Almost finished Zetsuen no Tempest. Will hopefully start on Little Busters, and continue on other ongoing anime like Little Busters, Tamago Market, Haganai S2, and Meitantei Conan.

woah xD thanks for the info i thought it was only 12 episodes~ :D

just finished steins;gate, and you were right FinalPyre the ending did not disappoint.

think I'll start robotics;notes next

Anyone who have seen Girls And Panzer? I downloaded but i didn't have the time to watch it...

hmm i have downloaded many new anime that ended or ending that week and believe it or not i haven't see any of them!

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; you have to get on that!

I didn't watch as much anime this week as normal because I was pretty busy. University coming to end of semester and all.

Finished Campione! I really didn't like the last arc, looked like they had some budget cuts too because lots of the animation in it was pretty poor (especially in the fight scenes). I wouldn't give Campione! a recommendation, but if you just want some ecchi/harem junk food than this one might do it for you. ;)

Started BTOOOM! yesterday, and watched until episode 3 so far. This one also doesn't promise to be anything special, but it is kind of a neat idea. I'll see how it goes~! Also, now I am beginning to understand why some people were complaining about there being too much rape in the last few seasons.

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; you have to get on that!

I didn't watch as much anime this week as normal because I was pretty busy. University coming to end of semester and all.

Finished Campione! I really didn't like the last arc, looked like they had some budget cuts too because lots of the animation in it was pretty poor (especially in the fight scenes). I wouldn't give Campione! a recommendation, but if you just want some ecchi/harem junk food than this one might do it for you. ;)

Started BTOOOM! yesterday, and watched until episode 3 so far. This one also doesn't promise to be anything special, but it is kind of a neat idea. I'll see how it goes~! Also, now I am beginning to understand why some people were complaining about there being too much rape in the last few seasons.

i have download Girls And Panzer, Zetsuen No Tempest, Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, Kotoura-san, Psycho-Pass Episode

And i don't know what to see first :lol:

P.S. Copy paste from the other thread where i am talking with Shi

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; after BTOOOM! I'm going to watch Psycho-Pass myself. Then probably Girls and Panzer after that. :)

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; after BTOOOM! I'm going to watch Psycho-Pass myself. Then probably Girls and Panzer after that. :)

BTOOOM i have only see 2 episode... kind creepy trying to rape the girl and see the friend of the blondie get raped and worn out from hitting them... and i stopped watching it..

^ yeah. The rape stuff was a really dark way to start. Killing people aside, that is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]