Leifthrasir [LPW #147]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be shy and step this way. I have lots of candy... Just turn this way and up the dark steps...:alice_inlove:

I think its just sadism really :akazukin_idk:

Imouto is bullying meeee :runaway:

Mac are too limiting to use... not worth the price :alice_sigh:

You havent even stated yet :alice_angry:

That is how samy shows his love :akazukin_evillaugh:

Onii-chan :dontleave:

but their designs are pretty to see :akazukin_tehee:

Stated what? :miku_wut:

Yeah, you play as a guy taking orders to kill ppl kinda. Personally I prefer the first one more than the 2nd :c
Overwatch is really nice actually, starting to like Tracer quite a lot. She can truly be cancer c:
Lmao, after first boss. DS3 isn't really that hard, but maybe it's just the DS veteran in me that talks xD I guess I did have quite a bit of trouble when trying DS the first time ;w;

toomuchforme;p
Yes I just saw the sign "Turn back" and I didn't turn back, I went head and I saw the crystal boss rolling and coming at me, I turned back when I saw the boss and I couldn't go fast, I turned back and he was behind me, I was about to scream xD

toomuchforme;p
Yes I just saw the sign "Turn back" and I didn't turn back, I went head and I saw the crystal boss rolling and coming at me, I turned back when I saw the boss and I couldn't go fast, I turned back and he was behind me, I was about to scream xD

I like how I read that sign, walked up and saw the thing, then backed off and went to the normal path again lol. I went back to kill him later on though c:
The game is really nice tho, I should try out a mage build in it sometime.

I like how I read that sign, walked up and saw the thing, then backed off and went to the normal path again lol. I went back to kill him later on though c:
The game is really nice tho, I should try out a mage build in it sometime.

I guess it was too much for a newbie like me lol

That is how samy shows his love :akazukin_evillaugh:

Onii-chan :dontleave:

but their designs are pretty to see :akazukin_tehee:

Stated what? :miku_wut:

Is it really love? :nekopara_confused:

Y-yes? :nyanmusu_unsure:

I guess they are... but I value function more :alice_sigh:

Started :akazukin_tehee:

/me shares (or takes) Sammy's strawberry juice
:alice_gtg:

/me shares juice with bunny so she doesnt take it all~
ayNlkj.png

You really really really sure it isnt poison? :miku_wut:

Who ever heard of a rolling trash can?
YrY4yk.png

Im only a tree :alice_hide:

At least im not going to be first
dmYbIq.png

/me starts hacking through vel chan's stuff :alice_love:

/me stabs blob a few more times to make sure its not alive :nekopara_tehee:

/me glomps velenora welcome back~ :rr_hug:

Yes, I'm really, really, ABSOLUTELY 100% POSITIVE that it isn't poison :boys_sigh:

If trash bins are able to talk, I'm sure they can roll! :miku_sing:

/me watches as the thing continues crawling towards Samy. I don't think your disguise is working very well :alice_confused:

At least I won't be the first to have puke on them
dmYbIq.png

:shocked: /me hits Samy. Bad Samy!
Nme8bM.png

Are you going to eat it now?
j7hjn7.png

Thank you~ (This time I'm back for good xD ) /me gives Samy a hug :nekopara_hug:

Vel-chan :runhappy:

Thank you, and don't keep yourself too busy, remember to spare some time to rest :fulfilled:

And some time to visit us at here too :nekopara_hug:

Dawn-chan~ :runhappy:

I'll be on every day again because I'm finally done with exams! Free, at last! Now I can talk to everyone normally again :chuuni_sob: Wah, I missed you all /me hugs.

Yes, I'm really, really, ABSOLUTELY 100% POSITIVE that it isn't poison :boys_sigh:

If trash bins are able to talk, I'm sure they can roll! :miku_sing:

/me watches as the thing continues crawling towards Samy. I don't think your disguise is working very well :alice_confused:

At least I won't be the first to have puke on them
dmYbIq.png

:shocked: /me hits Samy. Bad Samy!
Nme8bM.png

Are you going to eat it now?
j7hjn7.png

Thank you~ (This time I'm back for good xD ) /me gives Samy a hug :nekopara_hug:

/me debates whether to try :kurochan_hmm:

It wouldnt be a very effective trash can if it ran from everyone
YrY4yk.png

/me hides behind vel chan instead~ :kurochan_climb:

At least I wont be the last
dmYbIq.png

Vel chan is being meannnnn :runaway:

/me tries a tiny speck :lapi_annoyed:

And to make sure~ /me clings to velenora~ :rr_mmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US