Leifthrasir [LPW #147]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Reaches into fifth dimensional pocket and pulls out a kendo stick*

Just because I haven't said it here before, Rabi-Ribi is amazing.

Rabi-ribi! I played it before, it was pretty good x3

Yeah, a friend gifted me it some months back if I remember right. He said it would fit me. Damn right he was. Was the only game I played for about 85 hours worth of gameplay. I'm not much for speedrunning games so I don't earn much from that, but replaying it in general and learning to dodge boss attacks is fun too. The post-game final boss was majestic, was so much fun c:

/me goes closer
:akazukin_wut:

/me runs towards Pon~
3070350.gif

/me glomps imouto and tries to slip the knife away~ :nekopara_hug:

/me brings cupcakes x3

I need that back otouto :fulfilled:

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; aww haha, I'm downloading it again +w+ hopefully this time I won't crash

Have fun! It crashed on you back then? They have been patching the game quite a bit although I got no clue if anything they did might have solved it or not :c

Have fun! It crashed on you back then? They have been patching the game quite a bit although I got no clue if anything they did might have solved it or not :c

Yush it crashed to me after few stages D:
...maybe 'cause I didn't download the original :c

/me pokes [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];'s cheek
cute x3
N4TNA0PWSpq7FrObbRU9

I think I treat my allies as tools in online games...
Was playing The Secret World, and I needed to retrieve an item, but was guarded by a horde of undead... So I let my two allies walk in and deal with them... I retrieved the item while they got torn apart...

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

Bit of a nuisance, my housekeeper rescheduled from today to tomorrow.

Dirty laundry... dishes need cleaning... what will I do?

Oh wait, I'm a guy... that's all par for the course. Not a problem after all. :laughpanda:

Whaa owo again?
btw do you have any other games?:3

Yus, I've played through it about 4 times, one of them being a 100% map and item run c:
Hmm, do I need mo- *shot* Well, I got quite a bit of games on steam so would be alot to count. The ones I mainly play now is Hotline Miami 1 and 2 and then I play Overwatch whenever I got a friend who wants to play because solo is kinda eh. Used to play Dark Souls III but taking a break now.

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

Bit of a nuisance, my housekeeper rescheduled from today to tomorrow.

Dirty laundry... dishes need cleaning... what will I do?

Oh wait, I'm a guy... that's all par for the course. Not a problem after all. :laughpanda:

You should've seen my former room mate... She was the prime example of a hikkimori... I think she had a bed buried somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US