Leifthrasir [LPW #147]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it add that much to the experience of the game to make the wrong choices?

It does, because then it doesn't feel like the game is carrying you like a filthy casual. Apparently they added it to make the game easier to understand. Like seriously, who doesn't understand type advantages/disadvantages? You clearly learn them eventually and that's a part of becoming better at the game or more like the series in general.

It does, because then it doesn't feel like the game is carrying you like a filthy casual. Apparently they added it to make the game easier to understand. Like seriously, who doesn't understand type advantages/disadvantages? You clearly learn them eventually and that's a part of becoming better at the game or more like the series in general.

Why would they decide to just add that now? Maybe they have a option to turn it off hopefully

Ehh... it does simplify the game but... it doesnt actually remove any of the strategy behind the types... As you said, this is simply something that players will eventually learn on their own even if the game doesnt state it...

/me tackles Hino

:runhappy:

/me beats off/away the boredom from LPW...xD
tumblr_o8985q6YOm1qz64n4o1_400.gif

Ehh... it does simplify the game but... it doesnt actually remove any of the strategy behind the types... As you said, this is simply something that players will eventually learn on their own even if the game doesnt state it...

I feel like it's a thing that shouldn't even have to exist. They shouldn't have to go that low to adjust to people. If they do then it's either them believing their fans are slow as hell when it comes to learning or else their fans really are slow as hell if they really need this to properly understand the game mechanics. I get that the game is mainly meant for kids, but seriously. When I got my pokemon red I had a ridiculously low knowledge about the english language even yet I managed to get what was going on and how stuff worked after playing it a bit.

Why would they decide to just add that now? Maybe they have a option to turn it off hopefully

No idea why, but I really do hope they plan to add an option for it although I hardly believe they will.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; *hugs uno* Was a while ago c:

Am off to sleep so night to people and sleep well!

No idea why, but I really do hope they plan to add an option for it although I hardly believe they will.

Well let's hope. Something like Fire Emblem when they added casual, but you could still play in classic.

I missed talking with you so much :deadsad: I hope everything is going alright on your side~ nee-chan always supports you imouto :bigeyes:

/me hugs :nekopara_hug:

I missed you a lot too! I'm doing alright here and thank you nee-chan :dthumbup: Hope everything goes perfectly fine at you there...love you :bigeyes:

T-thats yandere? :alice_shock:

Y-you dont need to take it for that :miku_panic:

I just get whatever is cheap at that point :alice_hide:

Hypnotizing random people... :lapi_depressed:

Though Frank is not your loved one...:mini_say:

/me loves to tease onii-chan :nyanmusu_cheer:

Well it's the brand which made the price range :alice_meh:
It's just...If samy is using imac, I could exchange it with an apple...

okay I quit!:runaway:

Chemical? You might have to write a paper or two. But I'm sure you'll do fine.

Thank you Jezz-senpai! Your words mean a lot to me!:chuuni_doki:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US