Steins;Gate
Just started watching it and its good! I recommend it to anyone looking for a new anime to watch :D

Hmm been a while since my last update. Well since I'm at school a lot, I'm both busy and watching tons of anime, if those aren't contradictions. :P

Finished Red Data Girl and it was okay, but not great.

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 is a pretty heavy series, but I thought the twist (or double twist) ending was kind of far-fetched, and the sheer amount of trouble they run into and how they deal with it detracted from the show a bit (too many coincidences). They seemed to break the serious feel a bit with their antics, and it wasn't appreciated by me.

Robotics;Notes was lame. Bad plot that became ridiculous by the end.

Senyuu is still a great short watch and was very enjoyable.

Somehow the movie Nerawareta Gakuen went under my radar, and I found it by chance. While the story isn't a strong point, the visuals are absolutely stunning, and the music is very nice. The entire movie is made to be somewhat surreal with just how plain beautiful everything is. The "psychic" part of the plot could really have been replaced by anything though and it would have been the same movie. The main story is the love drama, not the 'plot' (much like Ano Natsu De Matteru, except it doesn't spiral out of control quite as hard at the end). Would definitely recommend, especially if you like pretty things.

Now watching Railgun S, and man I missed that universe- and Misaka :blushing:. The premise is so good, even though the plot progression can be pretty lacking at times (does anyone really care about Misaka's friend's gallivanting at all? I sure don't), and it has various other problems (saw the worst case of "talking is a free action" that I've seen in a long time today). Almost want to put off homework to keep watching it though. Especially because where I am Touma just came in.

Oh and I've watched about 100 episodes of Gintama by now XD

I'm still waiting for new release anime, may pick some old series or movies I haven't watch yet

Just started Anohana The Flower we saw and about to finally finish Toradora both are really good

Waiting for the last episodes of A Certain Scientific Railgun S, Fantasista Doll, and Ro Kyu Bu SS.

Currently watching Monogatari 2nd Season & in the last 2 weeks ive just finished watching:

Gatchaman Crowds
Lovelab
ServantxService
Shingeki No Kyojin
Genshiken
Kimi no Uri Machi
Watamote
Gin No Saji
BLue Exorcist
Usagi Drop
Oreimo

Finished Singeki and it was pretty good. That battle music they play gets me really hyped every time. :D

Also finished Railgun S today, and I'd say the first arc was decent, and the second arc was poor. Also they had this beautiful piano song that they brought out at some key parts, but then in the second arc they used it in literally every episode iirc, which kind of killed it (since if often didn't even fit the mood, really) XD

Started watching Kamisama no inai Nichiyoubi (watched up to ep 9). Disappointing, really. It had an interesting premise, and the first few episodes set me up to expect some kind of gun-slinging action against one of the most interesting zombie concepts I've encountered, and then that all goes to hell and becomes another wishy-washy plot with wishy-washy characters. Almost feels like it is trying to become something like Go-sick, except that the main character has absolutely nothing special about her, other than stubbornness and being convinced she knows better than everyone else.

Finishing up Monogatari Series Second Season and started watching Coppelion and Kyoukai no Kanata :3

Currently/Now

PC.:
- Kyoukai no Kanata ep. 1:
-- Well, very funny anime, remember on Blood-C, Avatar and on Another - Well, a mix from them...:goodtea:~>

Seitokai Yakuindomo!

Good old slapstick humor, nothing serious about this show. A guy goes to a school that used to be an all-girls school. His first day he's made vice-president of the school council. Very funny!

Currently/Now

PC.:
- Variously:
-- Kyoukai no Kanata/LL/Ro~kyu~bu! OVA/Neptunia

Currently watching the last episodes of To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S and some Samurai Champloo. After that, imma watch Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day since I heard it was really good. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)