I thought I'd finished Seitokai Yakuindomo, but then I discovered the OVAs.

This is a fun watch! :)

Just finished Kokoro Connect, now I'm watching Yuru Yuri. Also watching Angel Beats on the side, typically I watch an episode from an anime or show that I own on dvd before bed...helps to wind down a bit since I've already seen it and don't really have to pay attention to know what's going on.

I'm going to NYCC next weekend and they're going to be screening NGA 3.33 which I wanna go see, but I haven't seen any of the series yet so that's next on my list.

Kill La Kill and Kyoukai no Kanata! I love Seifuku and Glasses!!!!! Hahahaha.

Green Green- I dont like it, I bet the game is way better
Fairy Tale- so much fun
Bublegum Crisis Tokoyo 2040- I love the 90's
Aria the Scarlet Amano- kick ass action and gorgous animation

Hmm I remember Aria and didn't think it was very good plot-wise. A bit messy, mostly par for the course harem. It was kind of fun though, I wonder if they will ever make a second season?

Watched some more Gintama today and it was good again~ somewhere in the 110s now :runhappy:
I wanted to watch Kyosougiga and Kill la Kill today but I ran out of time. :/

Today:

Yuusha ni naranakatta...: Ep. 2 - It will always better^^!

Freezing V: Ep. 2 - The same, how at Yuusha...^^!

Little busters! ~ R: Ep. 2 - Will again mysteriously good^^!

:goodtea:~>

I saw the second season of hakkenden, and basically it is just more of the same. If you liked the first one you'll like this too. In my opinion it is nothing special, and pretty generic, but still enjoyable for the most part.

Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C^3 - bu was one I wasn't planning on watching, but randomly dled it and it was pretty good. Well especially the first few episodes were good. Then they tried making an arcing plot, and that didn't work very well. It was hard to tell when it was taking itself seriously, but if often still went so over the top to be pretty darn funny (shotting targets blindfolded with bleeding hands was absolutely hilarious). It also encouraged that nice little game I have, whenever some protagonist makes some passion-filled speech to try and count the logical fallacies and reasoning mistakes they make.
Probably wouldn't recommend, but it was still good fun.

The first two episodes of Kyousou Giga were fantastic, as expected (looks like it is going to have a good unique plot too, involving a multiverse). Nothing much else to say here; still expecting it to fight for the top slot in my 'best anime of all time' list.

Watched the first episode of Kill la Kill. It was pretty good. Art is really cool and refreshing from so many of the moe-blob and look-alike shows coming out. Plot looks to be just a battle show, and I already don't like their plot point of the ridiculous outfit. Ecchi almost never helps plot/characters, only weakens them. :(

Also watched the first few episodes of Dangan Ronpa. It is decent, but not great. Only saw the first 'trial' so far, but I hope the latter ones get more interesting. I wonder if anyone will play the game on a higher cognitive level? I hope so.

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashita (aka Yuushibu) a light ecchi comedy.

If you liked Hataraku Maou-sama (aka The Devil is a Part-Timer) you'll like this one.

The war with the demons is over, the Demon King is dead, and now the heroes are out of work. One would be hero now works at a store, and is asked to train a new employee, the Demon King's daughter.

Cute, a fun watch.

Currently it's Berserk.

I've finished :Neon Genesis Evangelion
Claymore
Gungrave

Many more on my list to finish -.-

Finished Dangan Ronpa and it was decent but not great. The trails didn't get any better (some were worse) and I just plain didn't like the characters. And the fact that suddenly some characters have 1m long tongues that they cant keep in their goddamn mouths irked me to no end! I wouldn't recommend it, I might just play the game yet someday.

I just finished watching Usagi Drop, which I really enjoyed, and now I need new anime recommendations, any genre is okay. Thanks!

I just finished watching Usagi Drop, which I really enjoyed, and now I need new anime recommendations, any genre is okay. Thanks!

How about another good slice of life: Eve no Jikan (Time of Eve) a short cyberpunk show in a future with androids, or another personal favourite of mine: Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume's Book of Friends) a nice quiet village with youkai running about.

How about another good slice of life: Eve no Jikan (Time of Eve) a short cyberpunk show in a future with androids, or another personal favourite of mine: Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume's Book of Friends) a nice quiet village with youkai running about.

Thanks I will look into those!

If you like Usagi Drop, one that I never get tired of watching, is Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai (aka PapaKiki)

Good humor, slice of life, PapaKiki tells the story of a college student who takes in his three nieces after his sister is lost in a plane crash. Now the four of them live in his modest student's apartment, all learning to be a family.

Well written, good characterizations (and boy are there some characters in this show ;) ) PapaKiki is a fun feel-good series.

And little Hina will melt your heart! :)

If you like Usagi Drop, one that I never get tired of watching, is Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai (aka PapaKiki)

Good humor, slice of life, PapaKiki tells the story of a college student who takes in his three nieces after his sister is lost in a plane crash. Now the four of them live in his modest student's apartment, all learning to be a family.

Well written, good characterizations (and boy are there some characters in this show ;) ) PapaKiki is a fun feel-good series.

Thanks! That sounds like something I would like to watch.

I watched PapaKiki too, and I have to say Hina kinda reminds me of Agnes from Despicable Me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US