Shout out/Appreciation Thread

My lovely [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; ~ you’re so sweet with your words. I really don’t think I’ve done much, but whatever I did you’re very welcome. Though, if anything, I should be thanking you again for your kindness for creating such a thread to allow people to share their thoughts and feelings. And thank you for letting me be a part of it with you, and by the looks of it for a very long time. Love you too!
:rr_hug:

You're welcome, I love you more my strawberry ♥ bahahaha :boys_peace:
:rr_gotcha::rr_phew::rr_kiss::rr_valentine:

To that odd [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]; person ;p I do think you popped up a month or so ago xD

Shout out to [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] For being such a sweetheart❤
(P.s you are too cute!)

Reactions: Jezebel
Shout out to [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] For being such a sweetheart❤
(P.s you are too cute!)

Appreciation to [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; your ability to sneak in with surprising words that brings warmth to the heart. Plus, whenever, I see you around you make me smile. Thank you honey!

Reactions: Vice
Appreciation to [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; your ability to sneak in with surprising words that brings warmth to the heart. Plus, whenever, I see you around you make me smile. Thank you honey!

Haha...well, at least I made you smile that's a plus, right?:D even though I don't know what I deserve to be appreciated for XD

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION]; for all the games~ We should work on finishing something at some point ;p

[MENTION=74676]FireFaerieX[/MENTION]; A pokey pokes if you come by again x3 Could have more interesting conversations :3

[MENTION=124462]Princess Kaguya[/MENTION];-senpai won't notice my criminality ;^; </3

[MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; Aww thank you for your kind words Vishy:3

To [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; for opening this lovely thread and the sending siggy as gifts thread :lapi_carrot:

Though I love the photoshop tutorial the most! :korokke_thanks:

To [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; for opening this lovely thread and the sending siggy as gifts thread :lapi_carrot:

Though I love the photoshop tutorial the most! :korokke_thanks:

Aww thank you cutie ♥

Shout out to [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; for feeding me marshmallows:3

To [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; a good senior and friend to be! For always greeting me with the correct time! XD :dthumbup:

And always surprise us with lots of anime news!

Aww thank you cutie ♥

Shout out to [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; for feeding me marshmallows:3

Heyyyy you made me sound like a nanny ;w;

To [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; in case I forgot to give a shoutout to bunny x3 Think I did but heres another~

Oh, I did almost forgot about this thread...xD

Well, anyway...

Hmm...
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; - Always a lovely and correct kouhai, what knows what manners are...xD
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; - Not just in the graphic, but also in generally a good friend, and because of the gift last time also...xD
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; - For always the nice times and etc. - especially like at Ignis for the gift^_^!
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; - Actually like at the previously two persons above also for the gift, and like always a nice person to everyone here...^_^!

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]; Well... guess the vn isnt happening...~ Might just write the story on my own though~ It was interesting enough to work with~

Reactions: Karlotto
[MENTION=27120]Dav[/MENTION]; who made busujima saeko set for me, thanks man~

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; i wonder where is he now...also your combi with sammy in spamming is matchless:XD:

[MENTION=7343]Koinkun[/MENTION]; /me waves to the odd guy that went on about vn ;p

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

Sammy is always so adorable
even, when he is not being so!
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; why you gotta be so kewl girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2