Shout out/Appreciation Thread

My lovely [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; ~ you’re so sweet with your words. I really don’t think I’ve done much, but whatever I did you’re very welcome. Though, if anything, I should be thanking you again for your kindness for creating such a thread to allow people to share their thoughts and feelings. And thank you for letting me be a part of it with you, and by the looks of it for a very long time. Love you too!
:rr_hug:

You're welcome, I love you more my strawberry ♥ bahahaha :boys_peace:
:rr_gotcha::rr_phew::rr_kiss::rr_valentine:

To that odd [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]; person ;p I do think you popped up a month or so ago xD

Shout out to [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] For being such a sweetheart❤
(P.s you are too cute!)

Reactions: Jezebel
Shout out to [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] For being such a sweetheart❤
(P.s you are too cute!)

Appreciation to [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; your ability to sneak in with surprising words that brings warmth to the heart. Plus, whenever, I see you around you make me smile. Thank you honey!

Reactions: Vice
Appreciation to [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; your ability to sneak in with surprising words that brings warmth to the heart. Plus, whenever, I see you around you make me smile. Thank you honey!

Haha...well, at least I made you smile that's a plus, right?:D even though I don't know what I deserve to be appreciated for XD

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION]; for all the games~ We should work on finishing something at some point ;p

[MENTION=74676]FireFaerieX[/MENTION]; A pokey pokes if you come by again x3 Could have more interesting conversations :3

[MENTION=124462]Princess Kaguya[/MENTION];-senpai won't notice my criminality ;^; </3

[MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; Aww thank you for your kind words Vishy:3

To [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; for opening this lovely thread and the sending siggy as gifts thread :lapi_carrot:

Though I love the photoshop tutorial the most! :korokke_thanks:

To [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; for opening this lovely thread and the sending siggy as gifts thread :lapi_carrot:

Though I love the photoshop tutorial the most! :korokke_thanks:

Aww thank you cutie ♥

Shout out to [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; for feeding me marshmallows:3

To [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; a good senior and friend to be! For always greeting me with the correct time! XD :dthumbup:

And always surprise us with lots of anime news!

Aww thank you cutie ♥

Shout out to [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; for feeding me marshmallows:3

Heyyyy you made me sound like a nanny ;w;

To [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; in case I forgot to give a shoutout to bunny x3 Think I did but heres another~

Oh, I did almost forgot about this thread...xD

Well, anyway...

Hmm...
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; - Always a lovely and correct kouhai, what knows what manners are...xD
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; - Not just in the graphic, but also in generally a good friend, and because of the gift last time also...xD
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; - For always the nice times and etc. - especially like at Ignis for the gift^_^!
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; - Actually like at the previously two persons above also for the gift, and like always a nice person to everyone here...^_^!

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]; Well... guess the vn isnt happening...~ Might just write the story on my own though~ It was interesting enough to work with~

Reactions: Karlotto
[MENTION=27120]Dav[/MENTION]; who made busujima saeko set for me, thanks man~

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; i wonder where is he now...also your combi with sammy in spamming is matchless:XD:

[MENTION=7343]Koinkun[/MENTION]; /me waves to the odd guy that went on about vn ;p

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

Sammy is always so adorable
even, when he is not being so!
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; why you gotta be so kewl girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.