Shout out/Appreciation Thread

Vishy-chan no need to thank me anything :gakuran_blush:
It's alright, Vishwa! :D If you ever need anything, hit me up. I'll always be there for you.
[MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; Thank you! That’s so nice of you. :nyanmusu_happy:
I really appreciate your kind words.
:goodluck:

You guys all deserve it! So its the least I could do for you to appreciate your efforts and for being friends with me that I could never forget!:D

Reactions: kittysim
Okay time for me to do this too
I want to thank
[MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]
For being here for me and for being such nice and amazing friends of me. Thank you all you are awesome :thumbup:

I see you got the mentioning right. (I received it by the way:D)

Anything for you my pal! Don't worry about it!:D

Shout out to [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; for being a great senior and showing me around ASF!

A warm welcome I received back then :P

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; for always so cute kouhai to be, what knows what manner are...^_^
[MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]; for the fun, what we had years ago...:runhappy:

Wow this thread is amazing, well done [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; and thank you for making it.

*ahem ahem* /me checks microphone if it's on/off.

Well ladies and gentlemen, here it goes.

To my sister [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; You're my reason. And being a reason for a person, is something to live for. You gave me so many things, but the best thing was meeting you. So thank you for always not standing on my back but, standing right next to me. I love you :)

To my other-half [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; The only person who can control the speed/warmness of my heart, other than me. Is you. You're my daytime shooting star, the ones that are impossible to see since stars only appear at night and shooting stars are much more rare to see. But I seen one. And it's you honey. I love you :)

To my fated person [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; Fate itself contains a lot of meanings, but I'm sure you'll know what I mean. You and me, we are something like firework. It's exciting, fun, feels like that sweet type of happiness when we talk whatever the topic is. I think you always feel that special bond between you and me too, so thank you for always understanding even the tinest things no matter what I'm feeling. I love you :)

To my light [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Oh sweet soul...you're a jewel, a diamond...a ray of light which brings the feeling of hope. And I will always treasure you. Your words are always so kind and dreamy, and lights up my mood. Thank you for always being so supportive. I love you :)

- Will add more later on.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; for keep support ASF all these years :chuuni_sob:

To [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]; for being one of the first that I had met and spamming along during the early days ;p

[MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]; for the very nice words like always...xD

[MENTION=6030]nr345[/MENTION]; for the random conversations~ Still no deviant art tho~

To [MENTION=29541]kittysim[/MENTION]; who is always there to help friends in the Otome section with games/computer issues.
:puniko_thanks:

Reactions: kittysim
To [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; who is such a great, generous and polite person. I really know that your words are honest and I really thank you for always encouraging me. Thanks to you I’m now more comfortable posting things on forums. I will never forget that. :)

Reactions: Jezebel
*This is the second part of my shoutout*

To my beloved sweetheart [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; Hello! Haha well I'm your biggest pure and innocent yandere stalker. Ah joking of course /me awkwardly laughs~.

Anyways, I especially wanted to thank you about many things since the first time that I saw this type of thread. And here it goes...

Dear Ignis;

First of all I want to remind that you're very sweet and caring person...and I appreciate every effort you make for people, for us. To be honest I was and am still effected by the sweet response I received from you on that day when I told you the reason I was away for. Even though saying this may sound too much but...really thank you for that time. I felt really happy and it gave me courage, so thank you for giving me courage and another big thank you for taking care of the contest while I'm away, you're so so so kind I don't know what to say anymore /me laughs again.~

I hope you'll always be happy and smile. Adoring you and loving you~ :)

*cheers*:D

To my lovely four-leaf clover [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; Hehehe see what I just did there? /me smirks :P
I mean you really mean a lot to everyone on this forum dearie, and please know this or I'll let you know about it day by day everyday haha!<3 You make this forum more fun to be with, and your supportive side is unforgettable. Thank you very much for everything. I love you lots my dear friend...~:)

To the pretty butterfly [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; I always loved calling people by giving them cute nicknames, hope you like it somehow. Well the thing is, I also miss you too sweetie, just saw your post about today and since I got the free time I decided to write a real quick feedback to that. To that I mean, how I also miss you my sweet friend.! I miss everyone and how we spend time together while being all fun and sly...will be back and then surprise glomp you. Just to make sure you're not alone. Love you sweetie.~ :)

To my dear piece of krypton [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; You always make me smile whenever/whatever we talk and thats pretty awesome haha xD Impressed and still getting more impressed but let me say this before I get more impressed, oh look there are lots of impressing words in this text xD Which pretty impressive hahah ok I stop. Thank you for always supporting me and listening my blabbers, it's always a pleasure when I talk with you, really relaxing and makes me feel superb happy. Thank you for always making me smile...love you~ :)

Going to add more next time...~

I'm pretty sure I've done so little to receive so many kind words in return, KK. If my words meant were of such value to you, though, I'm honoured. The gratitude's mine. And don't worry about the contest; I thoroughly enjoy it, so why not. Don't worry, senpai notices you and is happy to have a yandere stalker like you. Even if you end up dissecting me while I'm asleep.

For [MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION]; if you come around at some point x3 Nyahahaha still my kitty? :3

To the pretty butterfly [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; I always loved calling people by giving them cute nicknames, hope you like it somehow. Well the thing is, I also miss you too sweetie, just saw your post about today and since I got the free time I decided to write a real quick feedback to that. To that I mean, how I also miss you my sweet friend.! I miss everyone and how we spend time together while being all fun and sly...will be back and then surprise glomp you. Just to make sure you're not alone. Love you sweetie.~ :)

Going to add more next time...~

-Another appreciation-

To my sweetness, I hope you get this [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; thank you for your kind words, and my nickname. It's good to finally have you back here, and seeing you around chatting with everyone. You're like a shining ray of light which immediately brightens any place you are along with your kind words of endearment. You were missed by not only me but those people that you've touched. Hope to have you back much longer, but if you can't then not leave us too long again waiting and wondering if you are okay. Love you too!

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; Got DS3 yet? ;p Seems people are going nuts with it~

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Noooo ;n;

I'm not going to get it until early next year I think. No computer to play it on (doubt my laptop could handle it). Flying to Japan on Sunday~

Who to poke next... maybe [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; for the random years of tackles and other chaos xD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Noooo ;n;

I'm not going to get it until early next year I think. No computer to play it on (doubt my laptop could handle it). Flying to Japan on Sunday~

Have fun with Japan xD I guess it does seem like ids3 would need a proper computer...

[MENTION=124462]Princess Kaguya[/MENTION]; first of all thank you for everything you've done for me, you helped me through many situations and I'm grateful for that. You're an amazing person and you already know that I like your company, I would like to keep you:3

[MENTION=124464]Pino![/MENTION]; You're welcome my little soul ♥

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; I'll remain with you for a long time, that's for sure my strawberry, thank you for everything, I would like to keep you, I love you ♥. :boys_peace::boys_peace::boys_peace:

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; Thank you for being there for me, for helping me through many situations, I'm grateful. You're not a person to go waste, I want to keep you too:3 I'm looking forward to the day where you will give me a treat:3

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Thank you for kind words, I'm grateful but I wish you weren't distant with me( you seem distant with me ), maybe you're afraid to approach me for some reason, that reason might be my pervert side but that can be fixed if you could tell me what you don't like, I'm all ears:3

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Thank you for the kind words Telos, you're a nice person and I feel comfortable around you c:

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Thank you for the kind words Rena, I'm grateful.
You're a friendly and kind person, I hope we can talk sometime so we can know each other better, I'm looking forward to that day:3

Welp now I'm going to sleep, it's 6 AM I'm tiiiired
:boys2_sleepy:

[MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION]; Needs to go pokes you more x3 Havent for the last month or two....

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; I'll remain with you for a long time, that's for sure my strawberry, thank you for everything, I would like to keep you, I love you ♥.

My lovely [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; ~ you’re so sweet with your words. I really don’t think I’ve done much, but whatever I did you’re very welcome. Though, if anything, I should be thanking you again for your kindness for creating such a thread to allow people to share their thoughts and feelings. And thank you for letting me be a part of it with you, and by the looks of it for a very long time. Love you too!
:rr_hug:

To [MENTION=11276]Baka[/MENTION]; if you ever decide to come back ;p I wonder if you still lurk the irc...

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]

Have fun in Japan! How you will you be there? Few months you said, right?

[MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION]; Come back sometime? x3 We didnt talk that much bit it was amusing as is~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.