Shout out/Appreciation Thread

[MENTION=28026]SB[/MENTION]; for gif tut and for KOS-MOS

[MENTION=36883]LadyBenihime[/MENTION]; Hmm... wonders where you went off to as well~

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; - For the fun times and stuff...xD

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; for all those occupations I made you think you had lol

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]; Well... guess the vn isnt happening...~ Might just write the story on my own though~ It was interesting enough to work with~

Did it die down? Sucks. I don't have the means to record music for it anymore anyway.

P.S. I'm not gone. Just silent. I spy on you guys every once in a while.

Edit: I forgot how to mention. Wait a minute...

Edit Edit: Pfft...I'll just quote.

Did it die down? Sucks. I don't have the means to record music for it anymore anyway.

P.S. I'm not gone. Just silent. I spy on you guys every once in a while.

Edit: I forgot how to mention. Wait a minute...

Edit Edit: Pfft...I'll just quote.

Well... The idea for the story is there... just needs motivation to write it... Had tons of motivation when we first started but that got squashed... :dead: Would you still like to continue it? Currently tossing three writing related projects together xD

Naw. It'd be fun, but I don't trust myself to keep motivated. And I still need to get some recording equipment. It sucks coming up with a tune and not being able to record it.

Hmm alright then~ Ill just... write the story in my spare time for if the project ever comes together..~

Thanks for remembering me! [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
Also a big shoutout to you! :puniko_hi:

shout out to [MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]; for all the vintage titles he has shared :8

shoutout to [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; for his work as a member of the force :8

shoutout to [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; for his work as a member of the force :8

Shoutout to [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; for contributing to the spam :8

Shoutout to [MENTION=8332]Ghost Kitty~[/MENTION]; for also contributing to spam :8

Shoutout to [MENTION=34372]freeboy[/MENTION]; for also being a spammer :8

wanted to give a shoutout to [MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION]; for posting on AS daily :8

shoutout to [MENTION=219422]carsuper99[/MENTION]; for all the hentai game requests he/she has fulfilled :8

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.