Family Tree Contest! Be the Number One Clan Leader!

Vote for the Best Family! Who Shall Be the Number One Clan?!

• infamous

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • MadSova

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Fear211

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nazaka

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • samyeung46

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
samye accept your fate, you will die by my hands 7 more times

Lol hmm well that should be fun :goodtea: Ahh wait ill be caught in the middle of it @_@
And just now ehen you appear to ahve gotten out of the hazmat suit filled with marinade and tabasco lol. You relly are a lucky kitten, do you steal your clones lifes to refill your own ?? :S ops I should not have said that here.
Yes! The tension! The doubt! The stupidity!

Let it all out!

See you for now.

Let's all eat blueberry pancakes!
:runhappy:

OMgall blueberry pancakes you said that ! /me is blue in half his face, smile looks scary enough to break a mirror, looks at people and smile then they run away, oh I always look terrible after eating lots of blueberry pancakes.

But Rena !!! :donow: Where is my place in your family !!! I haven't been made an outcast have I ? Dun wnna be forgotttten :bigeyes:

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];
Find 2 people from our place to replace 2 others, since you know a lot of people more than I do

They seem to have some revival spell just to keep me alive for a second round @_@ /me hides....

a "took-notice-of-this-thread"-post

will read through this later.

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; i am no troll =/

[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; Fufufuf... my black ways will amaze you... :smug:

Makaseteeee

gah, why'd you have to make this so late at night!! [MENTION=10646]brother[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]onee-chan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]otouto[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28672]dog-beku[/MENTION]; we must enter!! and of course my new, lovely mother [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
I'll just see what happens in this thread :goodtea:

If I made a family it will only be random faces with mustaches with an ability to infect people to suddenly grow mustaches on their faces that immediately grow back once removed and becomes more fabulous

『Okay, give me some time please till I make my tree, you can take piece out of King's one in the meantime (although it isn't complete...)...』

Seeing the face as "main advisor" being my pitiful crying man make me chuckle pretty hard! :D

This looks like fun~ :runhappy:
will look more once I'm home :)

O_O

I see a contest

looks interesting

Masked Bastard Mode: Switching on in 10 hours
Study mode: Switching off in 10 hours.

Last edited:
Again something with families :goodtea:
well doesnt hurt to enter :D

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; - The mad gramps of this family~
[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; - My twisted sinny dad~
[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; - My mysterious older brother~
(woah...they alle hosted MGs already.....I feel left out :deadsad:
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; - My cute neko :3~
(I think sam hosted a MG too...still feel left out :deadsad:)
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; - My wise older brother :aloprosen:
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; - My partner (for games and everything there is to talk to :3)

Hmm, I got a spot in this? I guess that I don't mind that then :goodtea:

i thought hinode was supposed to be my pseudo brother?

that was true in the most recent mg at least

Okay, if Inori-chan agrees, that I her b.-brother further stay can, then make I with my own family construction:

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];: is our father.
-,,- the role of the mother is still openly.
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];: is my bad twin brother (but in positive sense).
[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION];-chan: is my cute l.-sis.
:goodtea:~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707
Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢