A currently Bday and a missed Bday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to put this in : It's nice to be able to crave for high school girls (heck, maybe middle school also) without being frowned upon by other people - they think it's completely normal. Jealous, old men? (no offense w)

People almost tried to get me interested, but secretly I was once upon a time, and then I talked to some, and after five minutes was like :runaway: :scared:

Those were some of the times where I had to keep constantly lowering my expectations on how smart the average person would be. Painful, painful conversations. :(

Well, because it's right after Christmas, which means that 1) everyone still retains the merriment and 2) it's almost always guaranteed to be on a holiday! And yesssssss, I know what you're talking about... I'm well past the denial and realisation stage that most of the characters appearing in the games I play and stuff I read/watch are much younger than me. orz

I can make something depressing out of the first line in your post ignis XD

Such thoughts can corrupt minds, well for me at least
If I may know, when did the realisation kicks in?

People almost tried to get me interested, but secretly I was once upon a time, and then I talked to some, and after five minutes was like :runaway: :scared:

Those were some of the times where I had to keep constantly lowering my expectations on how smart the average person would be. Painful, painful conversations. :(

Wat
Your first line seems to imply you were interested in high school girls
But the rest... I can't understand it XD

Wat
Your first line seems to imply you were interested in high school girls
But the rest... I can't understand it XD

I was, for a time, when I was in high school. Then I had some conversations with some of them, and they were for the most part completely unbearable.

Cangratz for double celebrations..and double everything for the holidays, and whatnot.

Can only hope it was a good time for the both of you.

Reactions: nanashi1
I can make something depressing out of the first line in your post ignis XD

Such thoughts can corrupt minds, well for me at least
If I may know, when did the realisation kicks in?
Yes, kinda, not least because I was about your age when I first met the people who I'd eventually found AS together with. Though, as I don't really give much thought into my own birthdays, I tend to not care either way. I first thought like that when I turned 17, I think, and an elder sister character in an anime was like 16. Then I was like, "hell, the viewpoint and honorific suffixes used by those characters no longer apply to me." Not that it affected me much either way, though~

Mwah >.<
a little late but Happy Brithday to both of u~ :3

To first: Welcome my beloved lil.-sister and a H'X-mas...:runhappy:

Second: Well, in case of Fear are we both really a bit late, but in Naza's case not (he has today).

Third: I'm away now for lunch; later then.

Yes, kinda, not least because I was about your age when I first met the people who I'd eventually found AS together with. Though, as I don't really give much thought into my own birthdays, I tend to not care either way. I first thought like that when I turned 17, I think, and an elder sister character in an anime was like 16. Then I was like, "hell, the viewpoint and honorific suffixes used by those characters no longer apply to me." Not that it affected me much either way, though~

an 11th grader as an elder sister chara? That's uncommon, it's usually a 12th grader
I would be surprised if someone got extremely sad because of that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03