Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; yeah I was expecting a more dark story like SMT when the game was first announced, was kinda surprised when I found out the game basically focuses on the J-Pop idol industry in Japan. I'm still curious to try it out. Getting really good reviews too. Gameplay is supposed to be more Persona style, while the characters are from Fire Emblem, and other original characters made for this game.

I'll let you know how I like it.

Kinda sucks that this is one of the few Wii U games that doesn't allow remote play on the Wii U game pad, so I can't snuggle up in bed while playing this which I wanted to do lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jezebel
Tiki is cute!

I'd like to give the series a try but I don't have any Nintendo consoles :/

Tiki is cute!

I'd like to give the series a try but I don't have any Nintendo consoles :/

yeah she is cute. One of my favorite characters in Fire Emblem.

This game is basically a mix between Fire Emblem and Persona. Both developers helped co-develop the game. Still wondering how mixing both games = a story revolving around Jpop lol. Still excited to try it.

yeah she is cute. One of my favorite characters in Fire Emblem.

This game is basically a mix between Fire Emblem and Persona. Both developers helped co-develop the game. Still wondering how mixing both games = a story revolving around Jpop lol. Still excited to try it.

Sounds like an interesting game. Have fun with it!

Heya, so I went to Phantasialand In Germany last Sunday and decided to share some pics.
Don't have many unfortunately as my phone's memory was full. (yea, I somehow managed to fill the 30 GB I had. Never happened before x3)

Anyway here they are!

NEzY6k.jpg
It was really pretty here. Made me want to go to China so see the real deal x3

aEVPJd.jpg

YbY32D.jpg
It was still pretty crowded despite the not-so-great weather

81Vm0d.jpg
This thing.. WAS AWESOME. had to stand in line for about 45 minutes but it was SO worth it. Rode it 3 times that day x3

DJQoVy.jpg

EJXQnD.jpg

jn9zPg.jpg

2ZDvmO.jpg
There was this ride inside where you sit and the thing shoots you up and goes up and down for a bit. Didn't get to it as the line was too huge. Didn't want to wait for an hour for this =/

B2qomG.jpg
There was this 3D game where you had to wear those glasses similar to the cinema and play this shooting game where you had to shoot mice in a chocolate factory.
I got high score, beat the other score that was there for the last 7 months :3

It wasn't much but I hope you enjoyed anyway :3

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Whoa so cool~! You beat that guy's high score!xD It seems like you had great time and fun there :3 I love the roller coaster and the tower, chinese buildings looks so epic too! Thanks for sharing these pics hun <3

Heya, so I went to Phantasialand In Germany last Sunday and decided to share some pics.
Don't have many unfortunately as my phone's memory was full. (yea, I somehow managed to fill the 30 GB I had. Never happened before x3)

Anyway here they are!

NEzY6k.jpg
It was really pretty here. Made me want to go to China so see the real deal x3

aEVPJd.jpg

YbY32D.jpg
It was still pretty crowded despite the not-so-great weather

81Vm0d.jpg
This thing.. WAS AWESOME. had to stand in line for about 45 minutes but it was SO worth it. Rode it 3 times that day x3

DJQoVy.jpg

EJXQnD.jpg

jn9zPg.jpg

2ZDvmO.jpg
There was this ride inside where you sit and the thing shoots you up and goes up and down for a bit. Didn't get to it as the line was too huge. Didn't want to wait for an hour for this =/

B2qomG.jpg
There was this 3D game where you had to wear those glasses similar to the cinema and play this shooting game where you had to shoot mice in a chocolate factory.
I got high score, beat the other score that was there for the last 7 months :3

It wasn't much but I hope you enjoyed anyway :3

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

Amazing pictures! I loved the garden area.

If you like to travel, then China is a must see. I lived there are 6 months, was challenging and learned a lot of the culture and people.

Amazing pictures! I loved the garden area.

If you like to travel, then China is a must see. I lived there are 6 months, was challenging and learned a lot of the culture and people.

Oh interesting :0
Yea, China's on my list of countries I WILL visit. I love the culture and China has amazing nature and landscapes as well. I wanna see the Avatar rocks in the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park *_*

Oh interesting :0
Yea, China's on my list of countries I WILL visit. I love the culture and China has amazing nature and landscapes as well. I wanna see the Avatar rocks in the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park *_*

Hmm...nature and landscapes. Yes and no, but when you visit you'll understand why I said this. I never made it to the Zhangiajie National Forest Park, but stayed in Guilin for about four days. Even rented a bike to see more sights which was quite fun. There are plenty of places to see in China too and saw plenty before I settled down in Beijing for five months. I traveled to the popular parts/cities of China that provided me with some wonderful memories too.

Anyway here they are!

Nice pics man. Brings back memories of when I went there when I lived in Germany. Your first time there?

Going to the Fright Fest at the Six Flags Theme Park here for Halloween. Go every year, though I don't always go on the rides since I'm scared of heights, if I do I close my eyes and try not to think of falling off to my death lol.

Last edited:
Nice pics man. Brings back memories of when I went there when I lived in Germany. Your first time there?

Going to the Fright Fest at the Six Flags Theme Park here for Halloween. Go every year, though I don't always go on the rides since I'm scared of heights, if I do I close my eyes and try not to think of falling off to my death lol.

Nah, I've been to Germany quite a few times. This was my 2nd time going to the theme park. Last time I went was about 20 years ago. So I was curious to see how everything changed, not that I remember much from when I went when I was little x3

Oh! We have the same thing over here too called Halloween Fright Nights :3 I've been there for 3 years in a row and going again this year. It's so awesome and I love the rides in the dark!
I always wear some creepy contacts (dressing up is forbidden during the Fright Nights), it's funny to see everyone taking a 2nd look at your eyes.

Nah, I've been to Germany quite a few times. This was my 2nd time going to the theme park. Last time I went was about 20 years ago. So I was curious to see how everything changed, not that I remember much from when I went when I was little x3

Oh! We have the same thing over here too called Halloween Fright Nights :3 I've been there for 3 years in a row and going again this year. It's so awesome and I love the rides in the dark!
I always wear some creepy contacts (dressing up is forbidden during the Fright Nights), it's funny to see everyone taking a 2nd look at your eyes.

I'm definitely going back to Germany sometime, I really enjoyed my time there.

Oh nice, sounds like it's the same kinda thing then. I've been going the last few years too. The Batman roller coaster ride they have there is pretty cazy at night, couldn't see anything and we were going upside down, spinning and all kinds of crazy stuff and I thought I was gonna fly off :/

Dressing up here is allowed, and actually encouraged. All the staff dresses up too, but Halloween is different here, it's a very major holiday for us.

SFGrAmFrightFest.jpg

If you go this year take pics.

Last edited:
Looks like you had great fun there! I hate roller coasters so I don't go to theme parks often though :<

I have to admit I always cringe a bit when I see that stereotypical "Chinese" font

I've been to China once before, I'd definitely like to go back there again some time. Except that other East Asian countries are higher on my list of countries to visit (Japan and Korea!), and I've kinda forgotten how to speak Chinese so I have to work on that too :P

i went on vacation to vancouver :runhappy:

i went with my mother and a family friend :fulfilled:

http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/infamous3212/slideshow/vancouver

[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; @TsubameGaeshi; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=117272]DLeck6211[/MENTION]; @Rain Summerfields; [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=51730]Anaxagoras[/MENTION]; [MENTION=51260]CrimSoukyuu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7148]kureko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28746]KuroiHana[/MENTION]; [MENTION=50892]Shini-tan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=51770]Traxis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28462]Yarukinasu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7]Zero2DS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=120446]Utaツ[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38039]Umbra Mortis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION];

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; looks awesome! Always wanted to go to Canada.

Is that you in the first picture?

Last edited:
Wow! You got really slim, but isn't bad - After the pic to judge about 2~3 years ago^_^

Btw, you seem a nice and heartwarming mother to have...:goodtea:

Recently got my Fire Emblem Pegasus Knight Nendoroid. Here she is. I usually don't like Nendoroids, but this one was too cute, plus I love Fire Emblem.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73007]Langesha[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Pegasus Knight is 10/10.

Elise is better tho for obvious reasons *cough*. She's tied with backpack loli!

Lol, backpack loli. What was her name again? I just remember she is the daughter of the green haired ninja dude.

The Elise looks great! Can't wait for that one.

Also, if I remember correctly the Pegasus Knight in my Nendoroid is Marth's wife, though I could be mistaken.

Attachments

• FIGURE-021975.jpg
    FIGURE-021975.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 94

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.