Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

This. Figure. Right. Here. :lovestruck: > Miyu!

I have mixed feelings. I wanna buy it as I've wanted a figure of this specific Miyu for a while. But I'm not a fan of Broccoli and her expression should've been a bit more shy than it is now. I dunno what to do :ohnoes:
WebM below shows what her expression should've been, around the 0:39 mark:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2861110 (Kinda NSFW if you ask me x3)

They did Miyu... Now I can only hope they release Kuro as well along with Illya *_*

Last edited:
That's a really cute figure, fair price too.

Never bought from that company before though.

Me neither. But I've seen a lot of figures of Broccoli not coming close to the quality of the prototype. So I'm kinda hesitant..

Unfortunately that does happen a lot with some figure companies. Prototype looks great, but the final product looks very cheap ._.

Ooh Miia. Nice choice. From the looks of it it'll be a pricey one though :0

Yep, have you watched Monster Musume? I really liked it, love my monster girls.

I hope she isn't too pricey though, never heard of the company either so a bit risky too.

sorry for crappy quality, took them on my iPad :/

Last edited:

I hope she isn't too pricey though, never heard of the company either so a bit risky too.

Totally vicious. Make sure you put a dog warning sign outside your door to warn anyone coming inside haha.

Too cute! Looking so innocent until the moment everything changes lol. But definitely love them.

Users who are viewing this thread