What are your goals in life?

I dn't have any goals right now!!! I'll go wherever luck takes me!! I failed to accomplish some of my goals you see, so I stopped thinking about it atm!! :sowwy:

Goals for me, get into a college, find something with music or history, Find that treasure in the sea, have a family, get a job that has to do with music or history. Find the answer to the human question of why I am here.

Live in Japan is my goal and to become on of the best AMV editors

I have few things to accomplish while i was still young :
- have an education in foreign university in another country (on progress)
- Mastering 4 languages (japanese, german, russian, english) (1,2/4)
- being an hobbyist illustrator or an concept artist (just starting to do this)

english teacher living in japan writing light novels :O

hmmm being an artistic hobby-est for others' enjoyment and maybe a little extra profit~ :runhappy:
things like singing, piano, harp, flute, violin, dancing, some art/photography~ ^^
writing this vn maybe? XD
planting a small garden with other ppl~

getting married of course :D
biggest goal is learning Japanese, being a unique counselor for my career and some free time~
raising a family of maybe 3-4~ I hope to have twins maybe? :P
I'm not sure if I'll go to japan, maybe for a mission trip.
reading lots of books on my own interest :P
cooking lots with my spouse~<3

probably some other things~ but sure :P

~SnowAngel~
so complicated:eek:

my only goal is not be a bored:8

Hmm...finish my studies and get loads and loads of money! Then build a big library, like that one in AC revelations, i'll also have a throne made out of gold..umm, own a 1/1 scale gundam and of course learn japanese and marry that girl i've been stalking for a while!

I guess this is it.

Girl youve been stalking for a while? xD Wow xD Ehh well... Currently want to give my over 100% to everything im doing but finding that difficult cuz focusing on x means ill be tired when i get to y...

She's 9 years old and we love each other...umm...well i love her and i'm sure she feels the same...if not, i have plenty of convincing "arguments" here in my bag :evillaugh:

life is sure full of ambition for you :goodtea: my friend. As for me, i really want to study abroad since my surroundings are a bit dull and grey-ish, i think building a big library isn't enough, you need to build it in a castle that was on top of a hill (or snowy mountain to make it more epic), and if i were you, i'm going to store all collection of my H-manga and Doujinshi in there :lmao:

but it's nice for you to have someone to stalk :foreveralone::foreveralone:

My ultimate goal in life is to reach and surpass 100 years of age. This is followed by a collection of original DVD/Blu-ray sets of my favorite series and movies. After all, reaching 100 years would be pointless if I didn't have the anime series that I grew up with.

My long term goal is to develop an entire complex dedicated to anime with an open field large enough to hold large scale cosplay-battle events. One of its key identifiers would be a 1/1 scale statue of the One-winged Sephiroth with a decomposing Genova.

My short term goal is to establish an anime show house where there will be a monthly theatrical showing of classic anime titles from heartwarming Ghibli movies to thought provoking Type-Moon series.

:samuraihero:

Want to open a lab to get an IG nobel prize for my invention. I'd like to create some plants with moving tentacles and shooting out lotion. I also would like to invent the 2 extra skeletal hands to help the guys being able to grab both the boobs at the same time and touch somewhere else at the same time. Hmph, what else? Maybe some guns that can fire love,love beam?

hmmm nothing too long term in my case... as of now get the right job for myself and bring back my old hobbies

Finding out what my goals in life are, and what they should be. Then fulfilling them. Learning my destiny, and becoming wise and knowledgeable.

I want to move to japan after i finish my translator university course. I dont mind being dirt poor as long as im able to live
the big otaku life... buying exclusive figurines, checking all the seiyuu private events and arcade game locketests...

To become who I wish to become. That is my goal. I'm already walking on the road of what I seek. May your path be as clear as you perceive it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, would you please re-up this one? If anyone have the updated version 16/06/03, even better.
トモエの淫乱記
TasogareHentai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry if i ask, but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please re-up Ex track for RJ01197125?
Nikko0906 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, is it possible to re-upload links for mp3 of RJ319423 and RJ338926?