Valkyrie Drive~M. - That anime... I hope that even Momo-chan and Koharu-chan soon appearing will there...:nosebleed:

Owari no Seraph S.2 - Like awaited, filled with intrigue and action...:goodtea:

World Trigger 49 - Getting ready for the new series, World Trigger - Fugitives from Another World.

Magical Somera-chan ep.01
Is the Order a Rabbit?? ep.01
Peeping Life TV Season1 ?? ep.02

Ao no Exorcist - last episode (funny how they managed to stuff all the story into the last three or so episodes...before that it was just nichijoukei all the time -,-)

Waiting for the next episode of beautiful bones that airs tomorrow...

Beautiful Bones- 2nd episode kicked it off in a great direction... nostalgic great mysteries...

Re-watched DanMachi (Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darouka)

This really is a clever and interesting series!

I'd love to see a second season, but none are planned, yet.

Hmm... Such contents aren't allowed in the Social section (even if about a anime is...) - only in the Innocent and Pure section - Please keep this next time in mind, okay...?:goodtea:

It looks like the original post was removed. You may want to edit out the pic link from your quote. :)

Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection "F - Very good movie, even better than battle of the gods

Hacka Doll - The animation ep. 3: It's short, but damn very funny...xD

It looks like the original post was removed. You may want to edit out the pic link from your quote. :)

Well yeah, because I did at that time the thread of this found, and I've then at King mentioned.

And I don't think that this now needful were, because the reader would that quote/post of me here as warning take, where then...xD

Lance N Masques 03 - Pretty entertaining, so far.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I only mention it, because the objected to picture still exists in your post, via the quote. Not suggesting remove quote, it is a good warning, merely think that editing out the picture link itself, might be appropriate. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!