Boruto: Naruto the movie
It....was okay. Nah who am I kidding, it sucked. It's gotten really repetitive, it feels like Kishimoto ran out of ideas already, since there's no new jutsu or any new interesting characters, just another, you guessed it, new rasengan. If this does become a series later, I think making Sarada the main character would make it unique and different, showing a different view from the original (Probably feeling this way from watching Korra, which I thought was pretty good)

Several episodes 01 of the Fall season, with first impressions:

Already like after one episode:

Chivalry of a Failed Knight
Comet Lucifer
Lance N' Masques (mentioned earlier)
One Punch Man
Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan

Need more episodes to see how it develops:

Concrete Revolutio
Heavy Object
The Asterisk War
Utawarerumono - Itsuwari no Kamen

Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! ep 1
I just read the latest chapter yesterday thinking, "This is pretty good! Hopefully it gets an anime some day.." I didn't think it would happen this fast. My only problem with it: less than 3 minutes long! I seriously have yet to find a 3-minute anime that was great. It seems most/if not all 4 koma manga are getting this treatment lately, which is a shame because I really like the manga.

Teekyuu s6 61 - My weekly minute of insanity is back! :laughpanda:

Akatsuki no Yona OVA - Interesting side story.

(Just about a hour ago...) Hidan no Aria AA - Hmm... Not bad, but it can still better be... But let's see how this still develops...xD

Kekkai Sensen 12 - Finally!

A decent ending, in keeping with the theme of the show. Fans will like it.

Working on my (massive, enormous, infinite) backlog...:sigh:
Currently watching:

Ao no Exorcist - 20

Shiki - 4

Azumanga Daioh - 7

Beelzebub - 42

Gintama - 217

D.Gray-Man - 48

Peeping Life TV Season1 ?? ep.01
Komori-san Can't Decline ep.01
JKmeshi! ep.01
YuruYuri San Hai! ep.01
Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note ep.01

Beautiful Bones- Not liking how the protagonist is a justice freak, but that bones girl is hilarious

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Lance N Masques 02 - Quite a turn from the 1st episode.

Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai 01 - Let's see how this develops.

Ushio To Tora 15 - This has really proven to be a good show!

Shomin Sample 01 - Hey, I'm a sucker for harem comedies with a totally insane premise! :laughpanda:

Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst 01 - Ahhh yes, another cour of heavy censorship, while we wait for the blu-ray next Winter. ;)

K: Return of Kings ep 2
It continues...I still have to finish the first season though

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)