Finally started watching anime again today, and started with a bang (or at least a little bang).

Dropped Prisma Illya at episode 3. I thought it really fell flat, and the writers already seemed to have no idea what to do by the third episode.

Continued the Gintama march. Had me chuckling as usual. :)

Started watching Free! and it is okay (watched half). Seems like a good deal of it is just fanservice for the gals. Kyoani still does pretty animation though.

Two of the new ones, Recently My Sister is Unusual 01, and Seki-kun Master of Killing Time (Tonari no Seki-kun) 01.

Seki-kun is really silly, but I like it! I see how it works,
See series information for details.

Recently, My Sister is Unusual, is a step-sister comedy with an unusual twist. Funny first episode, but I can see we'll need the bluray (heavily censored.)

Edit:

Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 01

Just as crazy as the first season! :)

Last edited:
SoniAni: SUPER SONICO THE ANIMATION Episode 01

Two of the new ones, Recently My Sister is Unusual 01, and Seki-kun Master of Killing Time (Tonari no Seki-kun) 01.

Seki-kun is really silly, but I like it! I see how it works, he goofs off and she's the one who gets in trouble for it.

Recently, My Sister is Unusual, is a step-sister comedy with an unusual twist. Funny first episode, but I can see we'll need the bluray (heavily censored.)

Edit:

Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 01

Just as crazy as the first season! :)
Please put spoiler tag.

Reactions: eccadexavi
SoniAni: SUPER SONICO THE ANIMATION Episode 01

Please put spoiler tag.

I think I know what part you are referring to. I went ahead and put a spoiler tag there for you, although I don't believe it was necessary, since the general info I mentioned is taken directly from the series description in the downloads section. I did not reveal any particulars of the episode itself.

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION], I dont think you spoiled anything.
Some people are just really sensitive to spoilers that they automatically assume that saying anything about the story qualifies as a spoiler.
(What comes to mind is Shingeki no Kyojin, and we all know how some people love to spoil things for new readers :dispirited:)
You just mentioned the summary, so I think its just a misunderstanding :)

As for what anime Im watching, I also started Recently My Sister is Unusual.

[MENTION=38117]NickT1412T[/MENTION]; Thanks. I hope it was just a misunderstanding. Anyone who's ever followed my posts, knows I do make use of spoiler tags as necessary; I try to consider the feelings of others. If someone requests a tag, I'll use it, if I know what they want tagged. :)

Yep, Recently My Sister is Unusual, has potential, but the bluray will be quite useful when it comes out. ;)

Just finished DokiDoki Precure 46. A major episode! With only 3 episodes left, the series is gearing up to a grand finale!

Noragami... well hope one fansubber take this title, CR kinda lazy to make good subs :P

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; I can't see what you posted as being a spoiler. A spoiler has to actually spoil something. When in doubt it is best to be careful, but you can't really say why you like/dislike something while being completely ambiguous.

Finished Free! Was mediocre until the end like expected. Wasn't a bad show, just wasn't great. That the characters were not really believable (our lead Haru lives on some ethereal plane of existence separate from human life... I don't think they really grasped what an introvert is like, as much as they did a potentially insane person) didn't help.

And some more Gintama, around 160 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!