Well that was suppose to be a joke, since I've a SH-06D NERV it actually inform me of any Eva news xD So I can't really miss it xD But still, bloody hell that's some long production, I just hope it live up to the hype.

Ah, I see... Anyway, I wanted just about the newest update you know let...xD

Indeed...

Gonna watching Triage 4 before I watch this week's Triage 5

Well, an famous sentence says: The hope dies as last...xD

Edit: TriageX...>_>? Fu** they did this as well heavily messed up...>.<!!!

I'm sorry what? And I need to read the manga somehow, I feel like they changed a lot.

This isn't "...I feel like they changed a lot.", it's so!!! In the anime throwing just with the chapters of the manga(s) wildly each other, and a lot important (Not only on the ecchi scenes think!) scenes from the mangas left out, and as final; they did heavily the actions in the series changed/edited - what so not much with the original to do has...>_>

This isn't "...I feel like they changed a lot.", it's so!!! In the anime throwing just with the chapters of the manga(s) wildly each other, and a lot important (Not only on the ecchi scenes think!) scenes from the mangas left out, and as final; they did heavily the actions in the series changed/edited - what so not much with the original to do has...>_>

That's a shame, I can't seems to find a place to read it since all of the ones I found only go up to chapter 14...pretty sure there are more chapters no?

That's a shame, I can't seems to find a place to read it since all of the ones I found only go up to chapter 14...pretty sure there are more chapters no?

Indeed. It's really a shame...>_>

And, I've the first 3 vols in real (physically with another words said), but in mangahere will you the others (Well, until now on English translated chapters/vols - but the following 2 vols what still mentioned will no...) find
Btw, Fujimishobo did vol. 10 at Apr. released, and vol. 11 will at Apr. 9th rleased.

Indeed. It's really a shame...>_>

And, I've the first 3 vols in real (physically with another words said), but in mangahere will you the others (Well, until now on English translated chapters/vols - but the following 2 vols what still mentioned will no...) find
Btw, Fujimishobo did vol. 10 at Apr. released, and vol. 11 will at Apr. 9th rleased.

Yea I don't get why it haven't been updated since 2011 ._. Like I've been wanting to read it...maybe I'll go down to town and get a physical copy sometime.

Yea I don't get why it haven't been updated since 2011 ._. Like I've been wanting to read it...maybe I'll go down to town and get a physical copy sometime.

Dunno myself, probably got the translator-groups laty or something...

And yeah, physical copies are really recommendable...^_^

Go Princess PreCure

The series is really taking off! so far we've seen an early power-up, a new villain, an attack on family, and one Cure starting to really stand out!

Next week, a fairy development!

Select episodes of Suite PreCure.

A clever, musical themed season.

I've downloaded up to current episode but haven't watched them yet. Is it a good so far?
1-2 ep ok, then the next 2 ep it was so so and now it's back into action after MC finally gains something ...
Well it's getting interesting now.

Assassination Classroom 16

DanMachi 06

Plastic Memories 06

World Trigger 29

Each story is developing nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty