[LPW#53!] Do I Need to Make a Title :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that move is powerful, and was planning to get a fire boosting item, so it'll balance out

leveling up gets really easy when you get exp. share. why would you pick turtwig? i don't like the grass starters. if i had to choose one grass starter i'd go with treeko, but still. grass starters are lame.

I suppose, good luck then :goodtea:

Because Empoleon looks like a walking tampon and Infernape was the one I used in my first Platinum playthrough.

I suppose, good luck then :goodtea:

Because Empoleon looks like a walking tampon and Infernape was the one I used in my first Platinum playthrough.

you could have kept it as piplup lol. i miss generation 2 and their pokemon. those were my favorite :crushed:

i need to get heartgold

you could have kept it as piplup lol. i miss generation 2 and their pokemon. those were my favorite :crushed:

i need to get heartgold

Why keeping it as Piplup when it'll die from everything that touches it later in the game?

I got pokemon Crystal. Old school shit ftw. Only thing that's tempting with HeartGold is the Gen 3 and Gen 4 moves instead of only Gen 1 and Gen 2 moves.

Why keeping it as Piplup when it'll die from everything that touches it later in the game?

I got pokemon Crystal. Old school shit ftw. Only thing that's tempting with HeartGold is the Gen 3 and Gen 4 moves instead of only Gen 1 and Gen 2 moves.

i dunno, so it stays cute i guess lol

i never had crystal. i used to have gold, but i don't know what happened to it. i liked the rival in that game

i dunno, so it stays cute i guess lol

i never had crystal. i used to have gold, but i don't know what happened to it. i liked the rival in that game

Cute = useless in pokemon xD

Your Gold used Run :/ I liked the rival in Black and White 2 the most. The only rival that actually doesn't rant about that "I'M SO FUCKING GODLIKE". Since I'm tired of all the ignorant pile of shit rivals that exists.

Well, I'm off to sleep. So see you tomorrow! :bye: I can give you an update about my team tomorrow if you want :goodtea: I'm gonna get that damn Perry :<

Cute = useless in pokemon xD

Your Gold used Run :/ I liked the rival in Black and White 2 the most. The only rival that actually doesn't rant about that "I'M SO FUCKING GODLIKE". Since I'm tired of all the ignorant pile of shit rivals that exists.

Well, I'm off to sleep. So see you tomorrow! :bye: I can give you an update about my team tomorrow if you want :goodtea: I'm gonna get that damn Perry :<

we were having such a good convo!! :dontleave:

goodnight

you can tell me about your team if you really want to

And so 5 pages of pokemon talk came to an end...

Good night and mad dreams Hinode.

I completed new Tomb Raider in 1 day (13hours) while collecting everything except for few challenges. Will you be ablr to beat me? ;p

I completed new Tomb Raider in 1 day (13hours) while collecting everything except for few challenges. Will you be ablr to beat me? ;p

if i really wanted to, yeah, but i don't really care about it, so i'm taking my time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!