[LPW #115] My loli NTR'd me with my trap shota!! *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor poor Frank getting abused by these evil people again and again and again.

how's translation going sensei?

well it's obvious he's not gonna answer :\

i guess it's time to get some sleep.
/me cuddles with mayuki :sleepmoon:

Last edited:
The translation is progressing, but totally not in the way you might anticipate. =|

Wow... I was again lost in space, but am' again there... - Yo people...:runhappy:

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky - Try and take over the world!" :goodtea:

I see Shin...:goodtea:

Edit1: Welcome Gwee and Samy!

Edit2: :sigh: Where is finally Pinky...~?

Well, the next/new SOTM event should actually slowly start, not...>_>?

Trying to wake up... coffee... coffee... :megane_coffee:

Well, the US midterm elections are done. A bunch of the old rascals are out, and a bunch of new rascals are in.

Hmmm, I see where Frank wants to run for president. It's scary, but he might be the best candidate. :chuuni_salute:

Welcome Leg...:goodtea:

Hmm... The poor Obama has the power only in de facto from now...>_>

Clearly I'm the most appropriate for presidency. Those idiotic candidates won't stand a chance. =\

The house and senate being in republican hands only means at minimum 2 more years of gridlock. Anything stupid they try will just be vetoed, they don't have the 2/3rds required to overturn a veto.

Clearly I'm the most appropriate for presidency. Those idiotic candidates won't stand a chance. =\

But there were the questions: What your promise for the folk were, and what you're them offer can... - Otherwise would no sense make...:goodtea:
The house and senate being in republican hands only means at minimum 2 more years of gridlock. Anything stupid they try will just be vetoed, they don't have the 2/3rds required to overturn a veto.

Well, I don't live in USA but what I always at the statistic and news so hear/read: Was most at republican's government always some trouble - this 2 years will then again very "interesting" be...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please upload chapter 2 of this doujin if you have it? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ow3d-female-agents-the-boy-chapter-1.1517255/
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ01004019 ?
stm228 wrote on Shine's profile.
How do I open RJ309789
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, can you please update this to its latest version?
よこしまフィットネスクラブ to ver2024.04.06
gusionn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.