[LPW #113] Let's go party...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
y7c.gif

/me wanders into the lpw =w=
Such.. odd dreams... giant monsters turning into fighter planes.. =w=

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I'm in the hospital in this moment and i was waiting a cool SAO episode and then... recompilation... gtfo....

I'm in the hospital in this moment and i was waiting a cool SAO episode and then... recompilation... gtfo....
1st: WTF it doesn't sound nice that you hospital are, I hope that you getting better soon...>_>

2nd: Well, this is just a summary/flashback: I find the timing perfect in this phase of SAO.

3rd: Welcome and hello Samy^_^!

Hellos shi~

Hmm.. compilation? Of the series? Mehs I dun get why they even need those things :/ Seems to just be a lazy episode where they get to use already animated stuff and shove it around =w=

Hmm.. compilation? Of the series? Mehs I dun get why they even need those things :/ Seems to just be a lazy episode where they get to use already animated stuff and shove it around =w=

But so can the viewer the events re-collect (In mind) and the series his meaning better understand...:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome and hello Leg^_^!

Hi folks! It's coffee time! :megane_coffee:

Got an interesting Magic tournament in about an hour.
The format is Modern Peasant Magic. No rare cards are allowed, and no more than 5 uncommon cards. The rest are commons.
I have a funny 5 color deck to play. 2 creatures and 35 enchantments. Ought to be fun!

Oh I see... Well, then enjoy the tournament and have damn much luck Leg...:goodtea:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yeah i know... i have Pneumonia and i have to be here until Monday....

i have Pneumonia and i have to be here until Monday....

Ah, I see... Well, hope (But if I think that you because of this in hospital are, then have an heavy version get...) that you the light version have...>_y

Morning ana~

Hmm... I guess its useful for those once a week things but otherwise... :/ Not really for those that marathon =w=

And are you 1001000000​% sure...?:goodtea:

Edit: Where was my manners... Hello Franky^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.