[LPW #113] Let's go party...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome (And bye then Shin!) you 3: Sky, Shin and Genki...:goodtea:

Edit: Okay, I see it Samy.

Well, there was a wonderful day recently, it was brisk and sunny. I felt the heat through the glass door on my body as I was lying on the living room bed/couch, I lifted my t-shirt so I could feel the heat on my skin and it was the friend of summer saying hello. All while the wind swept the autumn leaves across outside, with the occasional powerful wind gusts that I could hear outside, and the dry leaves making their scraping sounds on the asphalt nearby.

Gal....I could need a drink right now. I would (almost)sell my body for a gin and tonic right now on ice, and rest my head in one of your arms, if there happened to be any of you Non-bro's around right now <//>~ Then I would start purring and talk about all manner of things while my sweet heroine with the saving gin & tonic on ice would let me rest my head, while she listened, or I could listen, and ask a ton of curious questions~ >< <3 while we refilled our glasses with more gin !

What a day it's been.

Edit: hello to you too 741.

Reactions: Jezebel
Wow! While I stepped away everyone joined...
/me glomps hello to Samy, Mali, Frank, Sky, Shin and Genki! (I wonder if I can handle this...that's a lot of glomps)

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ~ here's your drink, enjoy!
tumblr_mpjs7wjFyx1ruv1gno2_250.gif

Reactions: GenKiDan
I see... Self in north has the summer visited at you...^^

And yeah, seems that the summer a bit longer stays - for me can he/she self in winter and after then stay...:goodtea:

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ~ here's your drink, enjoy!
tumblr_mpjs7wjFyx1ruv1gno2_250.gif

Daaawhh THANK U so much! :nekopara_hug:

I uploaded this to imgur right now, just for you ! I asked for Gin and Tonic and I got Gin and Glomp, even better. So I give you this:
MMDHRagl.jpg

You aren't going to take advantage of a tipsy Genki now are you~? (not that I care, I sold my soul for a gin already lol)

Of course can you it handle, you've just to otome/otoge-mode switch up...:goodtea:

Okay you have a point.

Daaawhh THANK U so much! :nekopara_hug:

I uploaded this to imgur right now, just for you ! I asked for Gin and Tonic and I got Gin and Glomp, even better. So I give you this:
MMDHRagl.jpg

You aren't going to take advantage of a tipsy Genki now are you~? (not that I care, I sold my soul for a gin already lol)

Gin and glomp from me is always better than gin and tonic, plus who needs to the tonic anyway.

"Tipsy Genki?" :nekopara_innocent: ...you're a little too far away, come a little closer.

/me glomps jezzie~

Glomps everywhar~

Samy! How's the studying?

Who broke the forum this time ~?

So many notifications, at this time, I'll just have to deal with some of them tomorrow

Lol are they really colorful... Are they really real, or just plastic...?:goodtea:
Okay you have a point.

Gin and glomp from me is always better than gin and tonic, plus who needs to the tonic anyway.

"Tipsy Genki?" :nekopara_innocent: ...you're a little too far away, come a little closer.

Samy! How's the studying?

It would probably be some extra wild glomps if it was fueled by gin xD. (at least for my own part under influence) I will trust in your gin glomps! But perhaps you will provide some special tonic substitute also c; Then mix and call it it a Jezgin.

I am ? I thought I was on your lap already, seeing "double" you's haha ^u^ But I'm supposed to come closer c; ?... /me's lightheaded mind gets enchanted with magical utterances and starts following the words, where is my body going, whelp!
What enchanted brewery is this.

/me feels like he's getting lightheaded by thinking about being lightheaded. Wanna tuck in for the night. :chuuni_zzz: Edit: beat me by 6 mins orz. Goodnight for today. P.s. A tipsy Genki would be way crazy lol, trust me ><

Who broke the forum this time ~?

It would probably be some extra wild glomps if it was fueled by gin xD. (at least for my own part under influence) I will trust in your gin glomps! But perhaps you will provide some special tonic substitute also c; Then mix and call it it a Jezgin.

I am ? I thought I was on your lap already, seeing "double" you's haha ^u^ But I'm supposed to come closer c; ?... /me's lightheaded mind gets enchanted with magical utterances and starts following the words, where is my body going, whelp!
What enchanted brewery is this.

/me feels like he's getting lightheaded by thinking about being lightheaded. Wanna tuck in for the night. :chuuni_zzz: Edit: beat me by 6 mins orz. Goodnight for today.

Good night lightheaded Genki.../me tucks Genki in bed, sweet dreams, sleep well and talk to you tomorrow.

Reactions: GenKiDan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Thank you for sharing the DLC and did not expect the Game+DLC but i was happy about that so thank you.

but would you like the DLC for the 2nd Game? i managed to find it after searching a lot of Websites just wanted to share the DLC with you if you wanted to add the 2nd game to your page to share with others.

well if you want me to then send me a message and ill upload it and send you the link to grab it.
[Request] [RJ01137071] お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で確実に孕ませたい

RJ01137071_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01137071.html
[Request] [RJ01116874] えちおね!〜一途な義弟に焦らされて、えっちなおねだりしちゃいました〜

RJ01116874_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01116874.html
[Request] [RJ01062723] 真夏の中に彼と体温交換、脳が沸騰しそう

RJ01062723_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01062723.html
Vinpikmin wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Almost all of the links for Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~ are dead. Especially part 3 is down on all file sharing platforms. Do you mind looking into? Thanks!