[LPW #113] Let's go party...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
y7c.gif

/me wanders into the lpw =w=
Such.. odd dreams... giant monsters turning into fighter planes.. =w=

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I'm in the hospital in this moment and i was waiting a cool SAO episode and then... recompilation... gtfo....

I'm in the hospital in this moment and i was waiting a cool SAO episode and then... recompilation... gtfo....
1st: WTF it doesn't sound nice that you hospital are, I hope that you getting better soon...>_>

2nd: Well, this is just a summary/flashback: I find the timing perfect in this phase of SAO.

3rd: Welcome and hello Samy^_^!

Hellos shi~

Hmm.. compilation? Of the series? Mehs I dun get why they even need those things :/ Seems to just be a lazy episode where they get to use already animated stuff and shove it around =w=

Hmm.. compilation? Of the series? Mehs I dun get why they even need those things :/ Seems to just be a lazy episode where they get to use already animated stuff and shove it around =w=

But so can the viewer the events re-collect (In mind) and the series his meaning better understand...:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome and hello Leg^_^!

Hi folks! It's coffee time! :megane_coffee:

Got an interesting Magic tournament in about an hour.
The format is Modern Peasant Magic. No rare cards are allowed, and no more than 5 uncommon cards. The rest are commons.
I have a funny 5 color deck to play. 2 creatures and 35 enchantments. Ought to be fun!

Oh I see... Well, then enjoy the tournament and have damn much luck Leg...:goodtea:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yeah i know... i have Pneumonia and i have to be here until Monday....

i have Pneumonia and i have to be here until Monday....

Ah, I see... Well, hope (But if I think that you because of this in hospital are, then have an heavy version get...) that you the light version have...>_y

Morning ana~

Hmm... I guess its useful for those once a week things but otherwise... :/ Not really for those that marathon =w=

And are you 1001000000​% sure...?:goodtea:

Edit: Where was my manners... Hello Franky^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?