How many languages do you speak?

SirEpic

Gate of Babylon
Elite Member
Jan 4, 2012
Yeah,languages sometimes are tough to learn or just don't have time for it ;P,

I speak three languages

Arabic,English,French (not very fluent though)

and currently learning Japanese and German.

Currently speak English, Cantonese and learning Japanese (somewhat).

Used to speak French and Spanish. :P

Currently speak English, Cantonese and learning Japanese (somewhat).

Used to speak French and Spanish. :P

hahha,I remembered how my school forced me to take Spanish class so I failed on purpose >3 and got my revenge

Oh? How so? Unless failing was your way of getting revenge. *ehehe* =]

Oh? How so? Unless failing was your way of getting revenge. *ehehe* =]

High grades students are often forced to take extra classes so by failing my overall score got lower %88,89 (can't remember quit well xD) so if your grades got worse or below %90 you will be dropped out of the extra class and lose some privileges x)

Ah I see. It's the opposite here. If failing to meet expectations, you will be required to stay back for extra classes until your standards are brought back up. :goodtea:

English obviously x_x somewhat Japanese, and taking German classes.. (bleh)

I speak four languages. English, Filipino, somewhat-Canto and Japanese (Still learning a few words).

I used to be able to speak French, due to Canada making students learn French during Grade school, and Spanish, due to some of my relatives coming from El Salvador.

My primary language is of course, English. I also speak Bahasa but am quite rusty. :XD: I can understand Cantonese though I don't speak it and am currently trying to learn Japanese (and possibly Italian or Latin).

So technically, that's only two I know.

I speak Khmer and English. I know some basic Japanese I took Intro to Japanese back in community college and thanks to watching a ton of anime, I've learned plenty xP

I can use English, Indonesian, a little bit of Japanese, bit of Arabic..

I speak English,Polish a bit of French and Spanish I was also forced to learn German but dont rerember a thing

Native Language: Dutch
- English
- Hindi
- VERY basic french
- A little bit of german
- a few Words of Spanish
- Basic Japanese, thanks to a game called my Japanese Coach and Anime :3
- a few words greek

^^

My native language is danish. Other than that I can also speak english and german. Besides those languages I can still some basic spanish after having it in grade school. I can also almost understand all swedish and norwegian, because they are so closely related to danish. And then I can a bit mandarin, after staying in Taiwan as a child for some time.

Native language:

-German
-Hungarian

More language option:

-Japanese (69-75%)
-English (76-81%)

Hmm english... cantonese is probably getting worse... and i cant read chinese... took some french classes but dont remember much xD Knows random spanish words cuz of the place im living... randomish german words cuz i took a somewhat unofficial class on that... japanese.... hmm i wonder where im getting with it xD

indonesian, english and maybe a little japanese:wasclose:

English - 100% - I live in the UK ^^
French - 60% - 3 years high school lessons
German - 20% - 1 year high school lesson
Japanese - 5% - currently learning Kanji+Anime

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.