Happy Birthday Velenora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monmonpon

Happy Birthday [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; !
wwcysh.png

I wish you the best and I hope you will get what you wish and I hope you will get spoiled with a lot of hugs and presents!
I hope you will have a great day! c:

tumblr_o9uw5hH35V1ql2sjoo9_500.gif

tumblr_o3q3guSpok1tduux2o2_500.gif

tumblr_nqh14vLRiY1swpvmqo2_500.png

tumblr_nqh14vLRiY1swpvmqo3_250.png

tumblr_nqh14vLRiY1swpvmqo5_250.png

tumblr_nqh14vLRiY1swpvmqo1_250.png
I don't have a gift to give you at the moment but I will make one soon enough when I will have some time x3
[MENTION=124462]Princess Kaguya[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=124464]Pino![/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=119894]Carla19[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; [MENTION=109088]Tee[/MENTION];

Happy Birthday [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]!
tumblr_o4ia7nmgSa1u8eo0po1_500.gif

May your day be filled with wonderful memories spent with family, friends and love ones.
And may your wishes will be fulfilled to bring you happiness today and many years to come!

OMG! Who's the birthday girl? Vel-chan~!!! <3
Happy sweet birthday my dearie, you're an amazing person and a friend with a beautiful kind heart~ Wishing you happiness and health for forever!

Huuu...~ Someone stealing my task...xD

Anyway, happy belated B'day meanwhile (due the TZ), Dr. Vel-chan!!! I hope that you had a enjoyable time with your beloved ones in your special day, I wish for you still endlessly a healthy and successfully future!!!:goodtea:

Edit: The cake can't be missed here...xD
ed34cbb24c9ca2feceb98c0d8c663661de66a5c5_hq.gif

Ahhhh, thank you everyone!! :chuuni_sob: Seriously, you guys are the best!

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; Oooh, so much Lavi-ness. It's beautiful!~ (Hesofiiiiine) xD Thank you so much for all of this, it really means a lot! :bigeyes:

And whaaa- it's alright! You don't need to give me a present or anything. This is more than I could ever ask for, so thank you again! :alice_happy::nekopara_hug:

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; Aw, that picture is adorable~ Thank you, Leggy! :fulfilled:

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Such and sweet and lovely birthday message :lapi_happy: Thank you, Jezebel! :nekopara_hug:

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Haha, thank you Shir0! And it's nice to meet you :fulfilled:

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Thank you for the birthday wish~ :miku_happy:

[MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; Imouto-chan~~ /me glomps Thank you so much! :nekopara_hug: I hope you've been well ^^

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; /me silently thanks the heavens for not getting tickled.
Thank you for the good luck (I'll definitely need it :deadsad: ) and birthday wish, Samy! :rr_hug:

Good luck with your studies too! Let us get amazing marks~ :alice_fight:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Y-O-U, in like five days xD Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday message, K-chan! :lapi_happy:
Miss you, and hope you've been well with Zen showering you with love and his god-like-handsomeness~ :nekopara_hug:

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; :alice_hi: Thank you, Frank! :runhappy:

Th-that rabbit soup wouldn't happen to be more me... would it? :donow:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Thank you, unown! :miku_prance:

:shocked: M-my cake..!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Thank you so much for the birthday wish, Shi-senpai! (Trying to think of a nickname for you, since you call me Dr. Vel, but for now I'll just call you senpai xD ) And oooh, that cake looks delicious :bigeyes:

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; Thank you, Dawn-chan!! :rr_hug: Good luck with your studies too! I hope you get awesome marks for everything. :goodluck:

I still need to give you your present. I'm sorry it's taking so long :nekopara_sorry:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Thank you so much for the birthday wish, Shi-senpai! (Trying to think of a nickname for you, since you call me Dr. Vel, but for now I'll just call you senpai xD ) And oooh, that cake looks delicious :bigeyes:

Lol, not to thanking..., it's enough for me that you had a nice time (but let's hope for more such...xD), and okay, I don't mind that you me now via Senpai calling. Though, I do think that I been about a year ago told you: that you me quiet Shi call can...:goodtea:

Edit: It seems that [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; in the same cake shop was, like me...xD

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; Thank you, Dawn-chan!! :rr_hug: Good luck with your studies too! I hope you get awesome marks for everything. :goodluck:

I still need to give you your present. I'm sorry it's taking so long :nekopara_sorry:

You too~ :nekopara_hug:

I have a present? I'm sorry Vel-chan, didn't prepare a gift for you :mini_cry:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Looks like we bought the same cake :goodtea:

____

'
' '[B][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅ ][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̅̅Y̲̅][̅̅V][̅̅E][̅̅L]

Reactions: Velenora
Lol, not to thanking..., it's enough for me that you had a nice time (but let's hope for more such...xD), and okay, I don't mind that you me now via Senpai calling. Though, I do think that I been about a year ago told you: that you me quiet Shi call can...:goodtea:

Haha, I know, but another nickname as well like how you call me Vel and Dr. Vel. Hmm, Great Lord Shi? Hahaha, god, I'm terrible at thinking of nicknames;;; Perhaps I should just stick with Shi xD

You too~ :nekopara_hug:

I have a present? I'm sorry Vel-chan, didn't prepare a gift for you :mini_cry:

Thank you <3 And it's okay, don't worry about it! You don't need to give me anything, your wishes were enough to make me happy :fulfilled:

No need to thank me. I just hope you had a wonderful birthday.

I did, it was nice ^^ Thanks again for the wishes (even though you said there's no need to, I would like to thank you nonetheless :) )

____

'
' '[B][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅ ][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̅̅Y̲̅][̅̅V][̅̅E][̅̅L]

Woah, such a cute and colourful birthday wish!~ Thank you, Anayomex! :fulfilled:

Reactions: dawnotaku
Haha, I know, but another nickname as well like how you call me Vel and Dr. Vel. Hmm, Great Lord Shi? Hahaha, god, I'm terrible at thinking of nicknames;;; Perhaps I should just stick with Shi xD

Lol, you can me quiet call, how you're feel (but except "Great Lord Shi", because I feel me then so high...xD). Shi-senpai or just Shi (or whatever) is me matter...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg