First anime you ever saw!

I watched Dragon Ball Z up through the Cell saga when I was a kid. I didn't get into anime though until I saw Cowboy Bebop many years later. Outlaw Star and Trigun came very shortly after and from then on I knew anime was a genre I could really get into.

Briefly watched "sailor moon" on TV, but as far as the first anime I've ever finished would be "Haruhi Suzumiya"

The first anime i ever saw was Cardcaptor Sakura!. I used to get up early every morning around 5am to watch it before heading to school. Is, all i remember and i always missed the bus....

Dammit... I can't really remember if it was Dragon Ball, Captain Tsubasa, Saint Seiya or Sailor Moon

But I loved watching them.

Mine was Fullmetal Alchemist! I was sold the second I saw it. It was great up to the point where they branched away from the manga. definitely prefer the manga.

The first show i watched while being aware that it's japanese was actually 'Sailor Moon', after that 'Dragon Ball' and 'Ranma 1/2'. But later I found out that most of the shows I watched when being a child (even before Sailor Moon) were actually of japanese origin :) .

pokemon when i was 8, but what got me into it and which in my opinion my first was claymore, ouran highschool host club and vampire knight. got them off a friend all 3 at the same time but the order is what i watched them in

ahh let's see.... first anime.... it was either sailor moon, dragonball, yu-gi-oh, or yu-yu-hakusho

Saturday Morning Matinee on sci-fi channel, which sadly no longer exists....besides pokemon and digimon, was where i caught my anime as a child...Iria, comes to mind...i forget if thats the full name of the anime...some short-haired tomboy like chick in a mostly white and blue armored suit..she was some kinda bounty hunter or something and the main monster was this blue mutated looking thing that wound up being her brother or something...its been years since i've seen it, but it was pretty good.

Reactions: Mizu-chan
InuYasha... I watch too much mainstream anime. The stuff that usually airs on American TV because I don't get to watch anime on a PC.

Netflix has some non-mainstream stuff on it...if you have Netflix, look up Mushi-Shi :) its pretty interesting for an anime without any violence. I used to think some action was required for me to be interested...but thats no longer the case

Kaitou kamikaze Jane d Arc, and some more animes...:goodtea:~>

What I remember first what I saw was Pokemons but I didnt think about it as anime but just "cartoons". My anime journey starts with Shaman King.:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)