yes, but if i ate it our contract would be null & void..... unless that's what you wanted all along!! :objection:

I beg to differ... when you fight me no matter the calculations you make... the answer its always ZERO !!

KX7-010_zpsdaa47782.gif

boolean bacon;

if (!bacon)
bacon = true;
return bacon;

Still seems to check out.

Also interesting that this thread suddenly got like 40 posts last night and now [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];'s character is under question. These are some serious issues that must be addressed.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; bacon burgers and pizza make the world spin so beautifully. I have bacon burgers quite frequently, since I word in a restaurant (so they aren't cheapo ones either) 8D

Hmm... i only have access to cheapo bacon burgers atm x.x

Yes such a serious issue :goodtea: To bacon or not to bacon :goodtea:

The answer is best found among the cold galaxies and stars. For they are ever expansive and without warmth or caring, and know not the ways of man.

I usually consult the bacon constellation.

bacon_constellation_by_oandj-d57evmp.jpg

Also awesome that such an image exists. I quote the creator, oandj (which is also an awesome name, must be a cool guy):

"The Bacon Constellation can be viewed all four seasons, and in every part of the world at the same time. That's the power of bacon." - oandj

HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS THREAD UNTIL NOW!!

aati, you just can't appreciate the finer things in life and I pity you.

ALSO.... this belongs here ^.^

df8sif.jpg

Bahahaha Fountain of bacon XD

[MENTION=36056]aati[/MENTION]; I can't help but feel that the Universe took your condescension of this thread as an invitation to expand it. :P
I have given up on killing it now. Bacon can not be stopped. I don't even remember what the joke was that I made it for in the first place anymore.

What other reason then pleasing the Gods of bacon?

Also I think we need more bacon related pictures!
And what better then the bacon meter!!
i229sj.jpg

Hmm... so much bacon pops up all of a sudden~ And i do believe bacon constellation could just be a match of any stars that seem to be in that shape anyway ;p

Huh all this bacon talk is greasy....

Do some research on Francis Bacon instead.... da di dum !

I don't love bacon O/o........

Actually this is Francis Bacon...
And I don't think he made it. But maybe he liked it really a lot for all that I know...
220px-Francis_Bacon,_Viscount_St_Alban_from_NPG_(2).jpg

The writer of 'The New Atlantis'

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.