yes, but if i ate it our contract would be null & void..... unless that's what you wanted all along!! :objection:

I beg to differ... when you fight me no matter the calculations you make... the answer its always ZERO !!

KX7-010_zpsdaa47782.gif

boolean bacon;

if (!bacon)
bacon = true;
return bacon;

Still seems to check out.

Also interesting that this thread suddenly got like 40 posts last night and now [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];'s character is under question. These are some serious issues that must be addressed.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; bacon burgers and pizza make the world spin so beautifully. I have bacon burgers quite frequently, since I word in a restaurant (so they aren't cheapo ones either) 8D

Hmm... i only have access to cheapo bacon burgers atm x.x

Yes such a serious issue :goodtea: To bacon or not to bacon :goodtea:

The answer is best found among the cold galaxies and stars. For they are ever expansive and without warmth or caring, and know not the ways of man.

I usually consult the bacon constellation.

bacon_constellation_by_oandj-d57evmp.jpg

Also awesome that such an image exists. I quote the creator, oandj (which is also an awesome name, must be a cool guy):

"The Bacon Constellation can be viewed all four seasons, and in every part of the world at the same time. That's the power of bacon." - oandj

HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS THREAD UNTIL NOW!!

aati, you just can't appreciate the finer things in life and I pity you.

ALSO.... this belongs here ^.^

df8sif.jpg

Bahahaha Fountain of bacon XD

[MENTION=36056]aati[/MENTION]; I can't help but feel that the Universe took your condescension of this thread as an invitation to expand it. :P
I have given up on killing it now. Bacon can not be stopped. I don't even remember what the joke was that I made it for in the first place anymore.

What other reason then pleasing the Gods of bacon?

Also I think we need more bacon related pictures!
And what better then the bacon meter!!
i229sj.jpg

Hmm... so much bacon pops up all of a sudden~ And i do believe bacon constellation could just be a match of any stars that seem to be in that shape anyway ;p

Huh all this bacon talk is greasy....

Do some research on Francis Bacon instead.... da di dum !

I don't love bacon O/o........

Actually this is Francis Bacon...
And I don't think he made it. But maybe he liked it really a lot for all that I know...
220px-Francis_Bacon,_Viscount_St_Alban_from_NPG_(2).jpg

The writer of 'The New Atlantis'

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?