2012: A Review and Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Hello, everyone. ^^

With 2012 coming to a close, it's time to reminiscence and look back a bit. Certainly, the year was extremely eventful: MegaUpload was raided and in the wake of its closure all major cyberlockers shut their doors. In related news the internet saw massive SOPA/ACTA protests, which forced politicians to drop those proposals like the toxic garbage they are.

Despite all the setbacks and hardships encountered in 2012, I can proudly say we have met our objectives for the year. Whenever I think back, I'm amazed that we managed to pull through the year together - and it's all thanks to the collective efforts of everyone on the forum, whether they're active contributors or just passive passerby. So let me thank all of you for making Anime-Sharing a safe and fun playground and for making us proud of your, the community's, achievements.

Anyway, the ball won't stop rolling here. You can look forward to more great things in 2013, and many years after. Here's a short sneak-peak of what's planned:

Anime-Sharing Forum
It's time for some more features and a completely re-hauled design! We can't say yet how amazing it's going to be, but amazing it will be. Affiliated links, efficient use of advertisement space (okay, awesome for us because we might finally be able to get black numbers for once), an improved notification system, a revamped achievement system, and much more.

Anime-Sharing Groups
This is mostly about the merger between Anime-Sharing Scanlations and Anime-Sharing Translations. Sadly the scanlation project didn't work as well as planned, so it got merged with the translation group. While we'll still continue scanlating at some point in time, it will be taking a bit of a backseat compared to the other translation projects. Fortune Arterial should be finished in 2013 - and once it is, we'll announce our new project.

Kii.re Project
If you don't know what this is yet, you should check out this thread. Look forward to the system going live, everyone being able to download from it, and guides being published that'll help people rip encrypted/packed files from eroge.

On behalf of the entire Anime-Sharing staff, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Feel free to share pictures of your presents and delicious food to make others jealous. ;)

And if you've been a real good boy/girl, you might even get a special present from a cute Santa: サンタいこーる夜這い!プレゼントはあ・た・し!

2fsyvuH5JL.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

2012年・振り返りや予想

皆様ごきげんよう。

いよいよ年の暮れになりますね。Megauploadが閉鎖されたことや、他の大物のオンラインストレージが不良化してきたことや、SOPAとACTAにの異議のことなどなどでどんだけとんでもない一年間でした。

不穏や苦労がいっぱい一年間でありながら、2012年の目標は満たされて頂きました。素晴らしいと思います。これまで間に合わせたことはもちろん寄稿者やお客の皆様のお陰様です。アニメシェーリングのフォーラムが安全で楽しい遊び場であり、コミュの業績で厚い誇り高きの気持ちを感じさせて頂いて皆様に誠にありがとうございます。

しかし、ここで済まそうとする気持ちはありません。2013年にも後々も、良いことを色々期待します。故に、来年のスニークピークを見せて差し上げます。

アニメシェーリングのフォーラム
新たなデザインと色んな特徴を作ろうとしています。どれだけ皆様にアピールしてはわかりませんが、きっとかっこよくなると思います。期待する特徴は係属のリンクや、広告の向上や、通知システムの改良や、業績システムの立て直しなどです。

アニメシェーリングのグループ
これはほとんどアニメシェーリングスキャンレーションとアニメシェーリング翻訳の併合に関することです。スキャンレーションのことがうまく行かなかったことに気付いたため、完全に打ち切ろうと思っています。しかしスキャンレーションを一向に二度としないとは言えません。アニメシェーリング翻訳の下にまだする可能性がありますが、あまり優先にすることはあるまい。アニメシェーリング翻訳は約2013年に現在翻訳されているビジュアルノベルの翻訳プロジェクトを済まし、次のビジュアルノベルを発表します。

Kii.re《キーレ》プロジェクト
Kii.re《キーレ》プロジェクトのことを聞き及んだことがない場合は、この機械で知りたいお方は是非こちらへ。Kii.reの物資を共有し、その上ビジュアルノベルの暗号化されたデータの復号化のノウハウも教えさせて頂きます。

アニメシェーリング管理に成り代わって、皆様にクリスマスもお正月も、喜びがいっぱいになりますようにお祈りします。頂いたプレゼントや召し上がられた食べ物などの写真を是非見せて下さい。

一年中でいい子だったら、可愛いサンタが訪ねて、一番大切なプレゼントを差し上げますように!Santa = creeper! I'm♥the♥present!☆彡

2fsyvuH5JL.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you all from King and Seiba! :3 Hopefully we see the ASF family grow bigger and bigger in the years ahead! :3 Thanks for all the great work from the Admins! :3

I'll share a picture of my cake soon

Updated: Here it is

gRtmp1Q.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to share some presents, but I'm all the way in HK at the moment on a vocation, so most of my things are back in England :/ I look forward to seeing what other people who post though! :3

Merry Christmas all.

2013? No ideas, just letting things come and taking one step at a time.

Hi there all members and perverts of ASF and happy Christmas~ If I've done anything to upset you then I want to offer you my apology here. Let 2013 be a better year.

Next year I wish you all have more and more bishoujo to violate & be violated by. ^^

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!
and that the 2013 is a much better year for us all.

Reactions: Shine
Happy~Happy~Happy Xmas ASF-people...~! ...And (we hope...) a great new year, too...~!

I wish on all ASF-people here, and on his/her family/friends, too, a peaceful Xmas-celebraiton... My bigger dream is that ASF for always for all time with us stay become, ASF should bigger and bigger will, until it for all meaning comrade on the world as strong sanctuary are shall...~

I thanks on all friends/ASF-people that I here coming could, I thanks that I finally here my place find could and I thanks that me in this year friendly recorded was... With other words; Thaaaaaaaaaanks for all!!!

ASF... Rock it!!!

64ae5652fc958d4f29007ee3267d1863f5883ef4.jpg

Merry Christmas and a happy new year~
May the next year be awesome as well!

dvKNc.jpg

Merry Christmas to u peeps who are celebrating, and we are awaiting for another awesome year on AS!

Merry christmas my dear friends ! Hope you all get most awesome christmas ever :dthumbup:

Merry Christmas everyone! I agree that we all had very eventful things happen this year, both good and bad, but mostly bad. Don't look down into the past because of this. Instead, look into the future and learn from the past, no matter how harsh the past was

For example, don't trust the Mayans

imouto present plz. also check where is the promised santa loli in the bg?

Nice cake Checku-sama, I wonder how it taste though o.O

Chocolate Cake with a hint of strawberry. It's bitter sweet and has a nice strawberry taste.

Merry Christmas everyone~ Hmm was quite the eventful year i suppose~ Were all still alives :ninja: Santa rori... the one in the first post isnt enough? xD

This was posted in the song cover thread earlier, but wanna share it to everyone as well because this is my simple gift to my ASF family. :3 *ehem~ Nii-san also redirected me to post my greetings here instead of irc. hahahaha.~ *hugs everyone!~

"[English - Pop] Firework Cover"

Opening: Hello to my ASF and it's been really awhile since I posted a song cover for you guys. So, this time, I'll be singing Firework by Katy Perry and I do hope that you will like this song....

♪ ~Firework Cover~ ♪

Closing: Thank you very much for those who listened to the newest cover - Firework by Katy Perry and covered by KKyeoul or also known as Pinkylicious and before we wrap up, I'd like to greet:

alexsdu , Baka , Coolio , iankay , KingArturia , rune hiryu , Second_Flight , Tenshi , Tsubame , hayate akihisa , x-Shiki-x , samyeung46 , Hideki , renano , Ruri , Honest , Kasumi chan , sarnagon , AhGwee , Decalcomania , nexus , newguy , Neko , kaoru12345 , Monjster

Ofcourse, all those ASF users who have been supporting me through and through... I really appreciate your effort guys.^^ And, I do hope to hear more from you.

I wanna wish you guys a Merry Christmas and also a Happy New Year!❤

Reactions: KingArturia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。