Hosts and dead links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out anywhere, but a lot of the old FileServe links are still working. So if the uploaders still have their FileServe links, most of them will work now. Just hoping to help out in these dark times.

I think it only works IF your account didn't get banned from there. Well sadly mine did. So I think my links went dead for all.

I think it only works IF your account didn't get banned from there. Well sadly mine did. So I think my links went dead for all.

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out anywhere, but a lot of the old FileServe links are still working. So if the uploaders still have their FileServe links, most of them will work now. Just hoping to help out in these dark times.

like i said in the previous pages, that fileserve did deleting member account... but they didn't delete the files... so the most of the link are still alive. now this is where they play dirty... your uploaded file are still alive, and you can't access them... but they still gain profit from it while you gain nothing

like i said in the previous pages, that fileserve did deleting member account... but they didn't delete the files... so the most of the link are still alive. now this is where they play dirty... your uploaded file are still alive, and you can't access them... but they still gain profit from it while you gain nothing

wow.
its like profits for hoster and downloader but not for uploder.........

Totally agreed..

#1 Good traffic
#2 Good Upload Speed
#3 Good Earnings (to maintain the server costs).
Try RapidGator.

So, after they run with the remaining money, deleted half a dozen accounts, and are now trying to milk their remaining customers for all they're worth I should go back to them?
Sorry, but I just don't feel it. :D

Yep, mine are dead...

Try RapidGator.

So, after they run with the remaining money, deleted half a dozen accounts, and are now trying to milk their remaining customers for all they're worth I should go back to them?
Sorry, but I just don't feel it. :D

hmmm.. i cant upload to rapidgator, totally strange.. ru, ftp, api doesnt work.. the connection refuse @_@

Yep, mine are dead...

hmmm.. i cant upload to rapidgator, totally strange.. ru, ftp, api doesnt work.. the connection refuse @_@
Probably overloaded with connections. :mad:
Starting from yesterday, it seems that when the US uploaders wake up, they get pounded. :(

Pretty amazing when an entire nation has night time. The internet world is essentially asleep as well XD

Guess the US users are the vast majority on the planet ;D

Hmm i sort of doubt that US users are a vast majority :/ Maybe a large minority but not majority

yeah... i also got problem with the rapidgator upload speed... it can't even passes 20k/s

All hosts suck. Anyone here want to create a decent one? I'll get you a couple TB of data to start out with. :D

Hi Corocoro , i think we can download your fileseve link , i test link fileserve of Deadman Wonderland and i can download

Hi Corocoro , i think we can download your fileseve link , i test link fileserve of Deadman Wonderland and i can download
Which doesn't change the fact they deleted all our accounts, I can no longer check when files go down, easily replicate the links...
Fileserve is dead to me, but thanks for rubbing it in my face just how large scumbags they are.

Yeah they disable our account like Coro said, (in fact i have 2 year premium and some cash with them). Probably they keep our files alive, so people still can download and buying their premiums !

to hell with RickyFS, that scum! he's trying to milk more money after pulling such stunt!

sigh... you should read the whole page first before saying such comment :sigh:

uploaders are not like downloaders that can just download from any host only by clicking...

we have to choose which was best... good traffic, good upload speed, and many reason to think before decide!
sorry, i not just said without any reason,.. i already try to upload until 2,4 GB to indowebster, takes 8 hour with my connection speed (64KBPS) i just suggesting, until now i still upload and download anime from them, but is up to u to decide

sorry, i not just said without any reason,.. i already try to upload until 2,4 GB to indowebster, takes 8 hour with my connection speed (64KBPS) i just suggesting, until now i still upload and download anime from them, but is up to u to decide

did anyone ever mention, that indowebster can be access by indonesian IP only? read up lads, read up!

and did they pay? uploaders need to keep the income to pay their server

did anyone ever mention, that indowebster can be access by indonesian IP only? read up lads, read up!

and did they pay? uploaders need to keep the income to pay their server
i don't have any experience in uploading so not need to upset, u from jakarta to, so just tell me properly ok ?? i'm new be here just guide me, i just think to set up 1 computer in my office to upload. so which server i have to choose?..

just wake up from your dream.....

i don't have any experience in uploading so not need to upset, u from jakarta to, so just tell me properly ok ?? i'm new be here just guide me, i just think to set up 1 computer in my office to upload. so which server i have to choose?..

you might want to ask ignis, he's an admin and he's indonesian, i bet he could guide you...
i might be living in jakarta, but sorry to dissapoint you, im not indonesian

so far, the most stable cyberlocker are just uploaded.to... well coro using rapidgator, but unfortunately, rapidgator upload speed seems slow from my apartment

you might want to ask ignis, he's an admin and he's indonesian, i bet he could guide you...
i might be living in jakarta, but sorry to dissapoint you, im not indonesian

so far, the most stable cyberlocker are just uploaded.to... well coro using rapidgator, but unfortunately, rapidgator upload speed seems slow from my apartment
ok after i finish setup 1 computer i'll try upload anime that i already have to rapidgator, maybe not much but i'll try help this forum.

(My) eroge archive restored.
Checking of anime threads and updating to new thread format halfway complete.

Next up will be the currently ongoing series, and then whatever is on the server, followed by everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging.
Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
聖騎士リアナ
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]