Hosts and dead links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the usable host for now is Uploaded and Deposit File, well some people are back using Hotfile program

it can be seen from this graphic by torrentfreak
traffic-spike.jpg

Sorry to writte it but depositfiles is really crap. I'm a premium user there and I do get a speed of 30-100kbp/s and I should have a 7-10 Mbp/s so neither a hald of a percent I should have through, have tried several things/solutions didn't bring something so yeah, it goes/comes from the server. Googled around and found that other users to have the same problem, so yeah, for me personaly it's a real joke, a premium member gets the same download ratio just like a free user.

About Uploaded, well since they do have more clients that they can handle the download speed goes down, when I've tried it out ( a month or so earlier ) it was alright through, I've got a min. speed of 3.5 Mbp/s and now I do get as a premium member a speed of 50-120 kbp/s, so yeah, it goes just in the way of Depositfile .

There are some good sharing sites out there, I've mentioned some earlier on this thread.
Share-online is also a good one through so hope someone will use the good ones that do provide that they promise.

Usually i use Filesonic (Premium account from Internet) and Mediafire to download anime and game because they support IDM (Internet Download Manager:download speed up to 600kpb/s). But now... Filesonic file-sharing is down.

Q:"Please, everyone, we know that everything pre-January is down. {Restoration of our archive will start in February}, once things settled down a bit.Updated information and discussion can be found". Do you mean all the post (1000+ post to fix)?

Last edited:
Sorry to writte it but depositfiles is really crap. I'm a premium user there and I do get a speed of 30-100kbp/s and I should have a 7-10 Mbp/s so neither a hald of a percent I should have through, have tried several things/solutions didn't bring something so yeah, it goes/comes from the server. Googled around and found that other users to have the same problem, so yeah, for me personaly it's a real joke, a premium member gets the same download ratio just like a free user.

About Uploaded, well since they do have more clients that they can handle the download speed goes down, when I've tried it out ( a month or so earlier ) it was alright through, I've got a min. speed of 3.5 Mbp/s and now I do get as a premium member a speed of 50-120 kbp/s, so yeah, it goes just in the way of Depositfile .

There are some good sharing sites out there, I've mentioned some earlier on this thread.
Share-online is also a good one through so hope someone will use the good ones that do provide that they promise.
I tested pretty much all hosts mentioned in the thread and each one had issues - some more severe than others. At the moment there is still no viable alternative for uploading the amounts I do.

Usually i use Filesonic (Premium account from Internet) and Mediafire to download anime and game because they support IDM (Internet Download Manager:download speed up to 600kpb/s). But now... Filesonic file-sharing is down.

Q:"Please, everyone, we know that everything pre-January is down. {Restoration of our archive will start in February}, once things settled down a bit.Updated information and discussion can be found". Do you mean all the post (1000+ post to fix)?
Yes, all the 1700 anime threads, 300 Hentai threads, and around 50 VN threads. And those are just mine, not to mention Tessu's, Javier's, and girlcelly's collections. :(

I get 12~20MB/s off of Depositfiles / file, your ISP clearly doesn't have enough peering connections to actually reach European backbones efficiently <_<;

And Protip: Use download managers and multi-thread the files.

Coro:

If it makes any difference, I think being able to access the files and download(even slowly) them. Seems far better than not being able to XD

FileFactory seems decent.
Extabit was not accessible do to the problems with its pages(they didn't work correctly; nothing to do with server lag).
Rapidshare also completely inaccessible.
Nothing else was uploaded that I have tested out yet.

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]

Of course it doesn't mean that you haven't tested anything and I do know that you've checked everything but that was just my point of view about them so yeah :) .

I would really appreciate if there would be something like a section where you could download the anime/other stuff when you do donate ( something like a VPS ) as I would gladly donate the money I do spend for premiums on your site as for those sites where I can't download from with what I do hope, and I'm sure there are others thinking the same also ( those who do have premiums on other sites ) . Of course I don't mean to forget the free users but that would be a good idea through keeping the server alive and keep donatios going on.

I get 12~20MB/s off of Depositfiles / file, your ISP clearly doesn't have enough peering connections to actually reach European backbones efficiently <_<;

And Protip: Use download managers and multi-thread the files.

Of course I do download with DL manager ( have tried more then one, the best atm is JDownl. ) and it works since it increases the speed of the downloading alot, I also get sometimes from RS more then 30 Mbp/s ( actually from 15 lowest to 40 highest ) but that doesn't matter for some sites like Depositf. and sometimes Uploaded ( they to throttle the speed since I've checked more forums having the same issue like me ) .

About my ISP, I do use UPC Cablecom and it has the trongest bandw. atm I do have those results now ( download should be at 100 Mbp/s but this shows me that I should restart my router lol ) .

So this shouldn't let me have any trouble but I'll contact my ISP to check what's going on, maybe you're right and they do block something even if I can't see it ;) .

Well anyway, keep the good work going and thanks for the time you do spend on this matter :) .

Last edited:
FileFactory seems decent.
Extabit was not accessible do to the problems with its pages(they didn't work correctly; nothing to do with server lag).
I actually bought a premium account for FileFactory so I can upload there. Bought it yesterday, uploaded half a dozen files, couldn't upload for the rest of the day - I was really thrilled. :P

Blocking and lack of peering are different things, lol. Explaining this is hard in layman's terms.

For example, here's the path I take to one of the download servers
4 6 ms 6 ms 7 ms ae-1.r02.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.2.113] <-- NTT GIN IP transit network router (AMSIX)
5 6 ms 5 ms 5 ms ams-ix2.eu.iptransit.com [195.69.147.47] <-- IPtransit co router, an American telco (AMSIX)
6 6 ms 6 ms 6 ms 199.59.206.154 <-- Webazilla router (AMSIX, Netherlands)
7 6 ms * 6 ms te2-1.r4.evo-d2.webzilla.com [78.140.169.2] <-- Webazilla router (Evoswitch, Haarlem, Netherlands
8 6 ms 6 ms 7 ms 78.140.135.6 <--- The server in question (Evoswitch, Haarlem, Netherlands)

Ultimately, it all comes down to congestion, as well as traffic levels on any of those routers. If any of them in the route are congested, your speeds are going to plummet.

As for my own speed, here goes nothing:

201201315302.png

tl;dr: Fault is with congestion in one of your ISP's or one of their upstream's routers. Easy way to fix would probably be getting a VPN, complex but more futureproof would be contacting both parties and see what they have to say.

(Also, Webazilla is the same network that used to host Filesonic)

Blocking and lack of peering are different things, lol. Explaining this is hard in layman's terms.

For example, here's the path I take to one of the download servers

Ultimately, it all comes down to congestion, as well as traffic levels on any of those routers. If any of them in the route are congested, your speeds are going to plummet.

As for my own speed, here goes nothing:

201201315302.png

tl;dr: Fault is with congestion in one of your ISP's or one of their upstream's routers. Easy way to fix would probably be getting a VPN, complex but more futureproof would be contacting both parties and see what they have to say.

(Also, Webazilla is the same network that used to host Filesonic)

True, thanks for the hints, I've understood what you were trying to explain even if it's something complicated, googled myself around :D .
Will get in contact again with my ISP and then if they do tell me that there are no problems then I'll prolly get a VPN as it sounds good through.

Thanks again ;)

Thanks for the reply Coro =D

Yeah I've been told that a few times a few places. FF works well but the word got out and everyones using them so much that they are having to turn folks away for uploading stuff for a little while.

But so far I like them. After all the hoopla dies down, naturally they will be ok =)

--

Side note. So to get this right. You won't be upping much of anything from the older stuff till maybe Feb.?

Doubt it'll make a difference but, up the Tsukaima BD's being put out by Doki and do the rest of Gosick by Coalgirls first. Uh huh. Yeppers....and I'm sure that'll happen *clicks fingers* ! XD

I can hope ;D

Fileserve is back online if that makes a difference. You can upload and download.

They already losing the uploaders trust !

i think many uploaders would think twice to upload there again.. let's hope there's a stable new hosts for us.

Fileserve is a no go, not after what they pulled once <_<;

What is meant by multithreading?

Also, while Fileserve isn't going to be your main host, will you still host some stuff/keep the old stuff on it?

Multithreading = Dividing a file into parts, let's say 16 and then using 16 connections to the server to download those 16 parts.

You typically need premium to do this.

Ah I see, I think jDownloader automatically does that. Looks like I'll wait a bit and see what the new popular host is to buy a premium.

/currently leeches off cousins' Fileserve premium

Fileserve is a no go, not after what they pulled once <_<;

Absolutely !

im losing 2 years premium with a TB of files and some cash *sigh*

and there's lots of uploaders who lost much than me..

What is meant by multithreading?

Also, while Fileserve isn't going to be your main host, will you still host some stuff/keep the old stuff on it?

Keep waiting till the new stable hosts available for us.. :)

I had a premium account on Fileserve that had no files on it, just downloading.

Banned like a bawss too (!)

Half a dozen premium accounts deleted without warning (some without files, some without public files) or any reason. A lot of cash stolen.
No. Fileserve can go and die in a ditch for all I care.

Let wait .. !
in my opinion ^^ .. hoster will come back with another name ...
Filesonic ...will become fileback.com may be .. lol ..
Just a fun .. but have new host is filevelocity .... it's not different from FSN much..

Did FileVelocity fix their horrible interface yet? When I tested it, it was really glitchy.
Not to mention that the 50GB limit sucks.

If fileserve is going back into business, at least they should return the stolen cash and premium memberships. Otherwise they'll be dead soon.

Btw, how do you guys think about depositfiles? Planned to get a premium, but still not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!