Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

HQ please, but still months waiting sucks :P

Lol, you've to be more patient, like at anime's... - Yeah, we've about a half year or even more wait on them, but at end we'll it so-or-so get, where then...:goodtea:

the ending of final fantasy was sad and touching, but i did something to it that made me laugh XD

Thankies 7shi :3

So... instant pre-order on this figure! :runhappy: Now I'm waiting for Nana and Mikan to be released~ Hoping for Yami next <3
5 down, 3 to go :fulfilled:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-026646&page=top

But..it releases September 2017..WHY DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG!? :deadsad:

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Ooh looks nice! Bet you can't wait.

BTW, GSC is re-releasing Deep Sea Miku. I already own her but if you want a Miku I recommend this one. Easily my best looking PVC.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

the ending of final fantasy was sad and touching, but i did something to it that made me laugh XD

Wrong thread?

So yeah i made my self a small present for Christmas. I bough the entire Sailor Moon Manga. And i thought that i should upload a few images of my new collective item :XD:

*Photos were taken with my old iph 4 so don't expect DSLR quality :)

0YxkOWzlg5.jpg

q5evMp1B.jpg

aSAzb5Q.jpg

nryhLf.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Reactions: Leggy and Evdokia
So yeah i made my self a small present for Christmas. I bough the entire Sailor Moon Manga. And i thought that i should upload a few images of my new collective item :XD:

0YxkOWzlg5.jpg

q5evMp1B.jpg

aSAzb5Q.jpg

nryhLf.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];

So nostalgic! I hope you'll have a great time reading them :)

So nostalgic! I hope you'll have a great time reading them :)

To tell you the truth i wanted this series for some time now, but finally a Greek store have delivered for their stock after 3 months, and i couldn't resist! I bought it ASAP. Now 1 day after the purchase the Manga isn't available anymore at this Greek Store.

Reactions: Evdokia

0YxkOWzlg5.jpg

q5evMp1B.jpg

aSAzb5Q.jpg

nryhLf.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];

Looks nice man!

Are the mangas in Greek?

0YxkOWzlg5.jpg

q5evMp1B.jpg

aSAzb5Q.jpg

nryhLf.png

Very nostalgic! Now you can read them whenever you want...I'm envious. Enjoy reading them.

Very nostalgic! Now you can read them whenever you want...I'm envious. Enjoy reading them.

Thank you!!! I was waiting for them for so long time! And the next one is Hellsing! I have placed an pre-order for when it will be available!

Reactions: Evdokia
Retro-alert...xD!!! Nice collection [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];, you did a good selection made...:goodtea:

Edit: You did Leggy forgot to mention about it, because he is one of the biggest Sailor-otaku's here^_^

Last edited:
Retro-alert...xD!!! Nice collection [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];, you did a good selection made...:goodtea:

Edit: You did Leggy forgot to mention about it, because he is one the biggest Sailor-otaku here^_^

Well i am also fan of the series :( I couldn't resist to not have this in my collection!!!

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; The complete SM manga is a great find! They have a flavor all their own, from the two anime versions and the live version. You're going to have a lot of fun reading them! :miku_cheer:

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; The complete SM manga is a great find! They have a flavor all their own, from the two anime versions and the live version. You're going to have a lot of fun reading them! :miku_cheer:

Oh i know, i really know! Well i liked the Old version of Sailor Moon (1992-97) more than new version of Sailor Moon Crystal. Though the Sailor Moon crystal is more close to the Manga rather a remake of the older series from 1992-97.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US