Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Some photos outside my house from my homeland i am back for 3 days fast hollidays... i took my bike for a small trail also i don't own a photo camera but i think my iPH 6 Plus can take nice images with a dicent camera software AND NOT with creepy stock iOS camera software with only EV -0.5 White Balance. I bought with 4$ the Pro Camera 8 for my iPhone and i can adjust ISO, shutter speed EV Balance saturation i am very pleased for just only 4$!

UBFyiqW.jpg

5Raff6A.jpg

ctuqkms.jpg

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

Wow, it's awesome the loactaion there!!! It's unbelievable that you the paradise had must left... I envy you...:goodtea:

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Wow, it's awesome the loactaion there!!! It's unbelievable that you the paradise had must left... I envy you...:goodtea:

If the election at 20 September change complitely the politcal party that is now i mean to drop Tsipras, then i will return ASAP here to re-start office and the real estate & constraction family bussines!

If the election at 20 September change complitely the politcal party that is now i mean to drop Tsipras, then i will return ASAP here to re-start office and the real estate & constraction family bussines!

Well, Tsipy doesn't have an chance: He, Vary and the rest of the heavily messed up party have in the last half year only an suicidal action made. This times is it a K.O. for them!

And of course: The family Angel belonging to their origin, the Olymp...xD

Please tell me you own a yacht, Dark.

nah... it's way toooo much expensive some millions of euro...

but a used helicopter in very good shape and excelent servised costs about 30.000 - 35.000 euro in Greece
That i would love to own one but i don't have license i need a pilot to handle it ;)

Man that amazing morning ride. I start at 6:27, and now i have just come back home with some photos of early morning before sun goes up. Today the sun rises here at 06:58 a.m. A bit cloudy it won't rain.

Well my city home town it looks like an island though it isn't! It's a small city northwest of Greece with not more than 15.000 people leaving here. So i am about to upload some photos from here.
It was very quiet so i did go also riding inside town with my bike! Man it was a lot of fun! I had also my morning cafe at one of the cafes near the beach

All the photos was taken with iPh 6 Plus & Camera Pro 8 HDR and custom White Balance. Until the day i will have my own DSLR... Amen!

IMG_0316.jpg~original

IMG_0319.jpg~original

IMG_0321.jpg~original

IMG_0325.jpg~original

IMG_0327.jpg~original

IMG_0331.jpg~original

IMG_0333.jpg~original

IMG_0341.jpg~original

IMG_0343.jpg~original

IMG_0345.jpg~original

IMG_0347.jpg~original

IMG_0349.jpg~original

IMG_0351.jpg~original

IMG_0357.jpg~original

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

Looks very after an peaceful and smooth small coast-city - It animating sometime to visit that, at least I'd...xD

Here is my Supergirl PVC figure that I bought about 1 month ago, but forgot to post it here. Anyway, here she is.

Overall I think she looks great, nice pose and all. The cat is FUGLY as hell though, luckily he can be removed.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73007]Langesha[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

Because of your efforts for the PVC figure got you the Like, otherwise it's not my type - But it's a taste case like always...

Because of your efforts for the PVC figure got you the Like, otherwise it's not my type - But it's a taste case like always...

I love collecting PVC figures, but I'm not getting anymore this year, getting expensive lol.

So as some of you know, I was on holidays for a week. To the land of the sheiks and riches called Dubai.
Very hot (we had a full week of temperatures above 40 celcius every day) but I could recommend anyone to go there at least once.
Here's a few of the 1449 pictures I took x3 All shot with a Nikon D5100, 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses.

Uploaded them on imgUr as it would take long to load for slow bandwidth users:

http://imgur.com/a/lTwsc

Pic 1: Biggest mosque of the United Arab Emirates
Pic 2: Firebender XD
Pic 3: Massive 12 ton Chandelier consisting of Gold and Swarovski Crystals
Pic 4: Same chandelier, shot straight up
pic 5: Night picture of city of Bur Dubai
Pic 6: Pretty flower :3
Pic 7: The famous hotel Burj Al-Arab. Claimed to be the only 7 star hotel in the world.
Pic 8: Night shot near a creek in the city Deira
Pic 9: Jeep Safari in the Desert
Pic 10: Night shot of Dubai from a lounge on level 43 of the Four Point by Sheraton Hotel
Pic 11: A drink called Orange Passion. Do not try if you can't handle your liquor.
Pic 12: Fountain show from the highest observation deck in the world at 452m on the Burj Khalifa
Pic 13: Night pic of Dubai from the top of Burj Khalifa
Pic 14: In front of the Burj Khalifa where the fountain show is held
Pic 15: Same site, different direction
Pic 16: The majestic Burj Khalifa at night.
Pic 17, 18 and 19: Fountain Show ^^
Pic 20: Another picture of the Mosque
Pic 21: Dhow cruise boat on the Dubai Creek.

Enjoy ^^ If any questions, free free to ask :3

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];

Reactions: T-ELOS
So as some of you know, I was on holidays for a week. To the land of the sheiks and riches called Dubai.
Very hot (we had a full week of temperatures above 40 celcius every day) but I could recommend anyone to go there at least once.
Here's a few of the 1449 pictures I took x3 All shot with a Nikon D5100, 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses.

Pic 7: The famous hotel Burj Al-Arab. Claimed to be the only 7 star hotel in the world.
Pic 10: Night shot of Dubai from a lounge on level 43 of the Four Point by Sheraton Hotel
Pic 11: A drink called Orange Passion. Do not try if you can't handle your liquor.
Pic 12: Fountain show from the highest observation deck in the world at 452m on the Burj Khalifa

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];

Amazing pics man! Looks like a great place to visit!

:nyanmusu_sparkle:
Cool!

Nice set of picture unown! Dubai is definitely a place I would like to visit in the future.

And guys...let me remind you to quote appropriately please...

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

you seem to travel a lot. can i come live with you? X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!