Xtreme Fortune! [LPW #146]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jez glomps [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; ~ again, time passes by...where does it go that we keep missing each other?
How are you?

Yea I dunno.. :deadsad: Glad I can still catch you every now and then :fulfilled:
I'm doing fine, the usual. Have a day off tomorrow so kinda relaxing :goodtea:
How about you? ^^

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; also, how much owner money do you usually get with S+? S gives me around 250k.

Be back in a bit. Gotta shower :nyanmusu_bath:

Same for S+, it doesn't give much more. To be honest, there were times that I got more in S than S+ =/ S and S+ are pretty much the same, S+ is only needed for the special endings.

/me hugs back [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; ~ :3
Wooohoooo~! /me dangles along

How are ya doing on this pretty warm evening? ^^

Stayed up late hehe~ Getting little sleepy but it was worth it since I really missed talking with you and everyone ❤

Same for S+, it doesn't give much more. To be honest, there were times that I got more in S than S+ =/ S and S+ are pretty much the same, S+ is only needed for the special endings.

I see, some dude who wrote a guide online was saying he gets 400-500k each play-through :/ Either he is super good, or a liar.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; who is the girl in your sig?
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; I never really got into Assassins Creed, though I hope the movie is good.

Stayed up late hehe~ Getting little sleepy but it was worth it since I really missed talking with you and everyone ❤

Ahw me too <3
Starting to get sleepy too.. Had to wake up early today so I'm glad I can sleep in tomorrow :casserole:
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Pretty good..liar if you ask me. I've never gotten past 270k at the end =/

Ahw me too <3
Starting to get sleepy too.. Had to wake up early today so I'm glad I can sleep in tomorrow :casserole:
Aw...
I always have this warm feeling whenever I talk with you dear, it's so relaxing~:nekopara_hug: And same, really woke up early but tomorrow i dont have any stuff to do so gonna sleep indoors x3
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Gumi from Vocaloid ^^

/me pets Kyokko c:

/me brushes pon-chi's hair~:fulfilled:

Aw...
I always have this warm feeling whenever I talk with you dear, it's so relaxing~:nekopara_hug: And same, really woke up early but tomorrow i dont have any stuff to do so gonna sleep indoors x3

...:blushhappy:

Yay! Lazy day together with K-chan :runhappy: :3

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you're new set is awesome *_*

Anyway, I'm off for bed, g'dnight people!

:nekopara_sleep:

Cooking shin!?

W-what?! No, wanted to share dinner with you...

/me huggles [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
Meow :3
:rr_hug:

:nekopara_blush:

Yep, I believe he broke the NBA record for most points in overtime, on his first day back too. Quite a performance. Now.. Trade him to the Chicago Bulls!!

:puniko_no: Curry stays with Golden State!

Yea I dunno.. :deadsad: Glad I can still catch you every now and then :fulfilled:
I'm doing fine, the usual. Have a day off tomorrow so kinda relaxing :goodtea:
How about you? ^^

Wishing I had a day off too...otherwise, doing fine. What are you doing on your day off?

...:blushhappy:

Yay! Lazy day together with K-chan :runhappy: :3

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you're new set is awesome *_*

Anyway, I'm off for bed, g'dnight people!

:nekopara_sleep:

Ehehe~

It's going to be a good- no...an awesome day~!:nekopara_hug:

Thank you for the compliment hun<3 I love your entry by the way looks stunning~

It's also my time to sleepysleepy/me yawns and huggles to Uno~:nekopara_sleep:

Note: /me surprise pecks [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; 's cheek ~

Werent we going after a cat a while ago? :akazukin_wut:

With candy cane trees
E2uic6.png

We were? Why couldn't I remember :miku_depressed:

Candy cane trees :rr_ugh:

Thank you partner! :nekopara_hug: I'll make sure to let the boss know that you've been an awesome agent so you'll also get a pay raise! :menft:

:boys_thanks: Let's keep low profiles to avoid other agents who envy our position and pay :mini_fufufu:

Grats [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] for winning the LPW

That's quite an interesting theme... In accordance with the theme, here's something I'm pretty sure
many males will consult with when playing that game...

p9qfdL.jpg

Reactions: T-ELOS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down