What is your favorite anime...right now?

Not to be confused with Best anime, my Favorite anime is : Rosario Vampire:lovestruck:

There are a lot of awesome anime out there, but this one is still my favorite one,
for many reasons. To know that there won't be other seasons brings me
great sadness...
:dontleave:
At least, I can read the manga but you know the anime was something different :
I enjoyed the voice talent, songs and even audio atmosphere in this anime.

One other reason why it still is my favorite anime is probably the timing. I saw
it when I really needed something like this at a precise point of my life and it
triggered my fascination for anime, even if it was not at all the first anime I saw.
I think it will stay my favorite for years...

I have many favorites that I've seen, but if I had to limit it to....say top three....: Cowboy Bebop, Tora Dora.....it would be a tie between a few already mentioned above....can't decide. There's been a lot of anime I've enjoyed watching.

For right NOW....this current season: Attack on Titan, Aku no Hana

My Favorite Anime are now is:

- Fairy tail ( Why paused, WHY? :swearveng: )
- Oreimo 2
- Nyaruko W
- Attack on Titan

Well, I'll not say "What is my favorite anime...right now?" but "What is your favorite anime...Will be?":

Of course KSnH III.!!!

Hands down right now my favorite is one piece and after that is space brothers. One thing that surprises me with one piece is that English dub is as good as the Japanese. After I finished the engilish dub I started to watch the japanese subs and the voices and voice acting were close enough I did not hardly notice.

DokiDoki Precure has become quite good! It may rival Heartcatch Precure!

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S at this very moment. It's almost there. But in reality, I loved Sword Art Online and Fate Zero.

Gintama,One Piece,IS,Persona 4,Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo,Kuiba Movie 2 .

Gurren Lagann is the best i've seen so far... @ 2nd place is ergo proxy.... :D

Here's comes a list that I really liked now:
  • The world that God Only Knows - Goddess Arc
  • Zetsuen no Tempest
  • To Aru Series (Both Index and Railgun)

This is a while ago and in the past though:
  • Sword Art Online
  • Fate Zero
  • Code Geass Series (Le Leouch as the Main Character)
  • Dot Hack Series
  • Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
  • Campione!
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion

the world god only knows was good, but my three favorites are

dog days
SAO
Ranma 1/2

1# Is and will always be Ghost in the Shell
2# NGE
3#Samurai Girls

For my fav anime:
Shakugan no Shana (all season)
OreImo (all season)

imgres

Fairy tail LOL XDDD just kidding :hapjudge: It is definitely,School rumble, danshi kokoussei nichijou ,Normally I wouldn't value a comedy this high, while I do like comedy I have never really felt anything from them as much as I have from this.Offers the best comedy I have ever seen.

Dog Days(the whole setting is too too great!!!)
Angelbeats!
Kamisama no Memocho
the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Kannazuki no Miko(first time after watching it I felt my eye a very very little wet)

Heartcatch Precure!

I never get tired of re-watching it. ;)

For some reason it seems that the more animu I watch, the more they all kind of meld together, and I've really liked so many it's hard to choose just one...

But I think my favorite out of the ones that I've seen recently would be Lucky Star.

well there are many one piece,beach,naruto,clannad but now the most Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai and after it Sword Art Online

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks