What is your favorite anime...right now?

Man i'm out of anime , you guys can recommend me some (comedy/ romance / action) anime ??

Last edited:
Mine will have to be "Hunter X Hunter" I just love the characters and the attention to detail with the "nen" ability used in the series.

I may have disliked it before but now I love Hetalia Axis Powers. I cant get enough Nyotalia

At the moment, its Death Note.
I just rewatched the last episode, and I'm surprised at how easily I forget about this great anime.
About to rewatch the whole series right now! :runhappy:

i'm really into SnK and Naruto right now. although i am looking for something new to watch because waiting for episodes to release every week is killing me

Anime like Vampire Knight, Guilty Crown and Fate/Stay Night + Fate/Zero have always been my favourites.

But as of right now, Attack on Titan! c:
Oh oh, and Iwatobi Swim Club /fangirls O/////O

Tora dora, Arakawa under the bridge, Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi.
Yup, for now.:rolleyes:

Right now, Kokoro Connect. Sooo amazing ^.^

*I was curious to see if there was going to be a S2 since I absolutely love this anime, but apparently there was a giant controversy where the producer and some of the seiyuu's of the show pulled a really nasty prank on a novice seiyuu and basically publicly humiliated the guy. Public rage ensues, sales and pre-orders plummet, boycotts got started...and now one of the best shows I've ever seen very likely has a dead future.

-sigh-

Guess I'm gonna have to quickly learn Japanese and buy all the light novels. :/

Last edited:
Attack on Titan or Shingeki no Kyojin has to be my favorite right now at this moment.

all time fave is one piece though

The World that God Only Knows - Goddess Arc. Finished it and Keima decision to push everyone away from him, including his first love actually moved my frozen heart. Aww.

Well right now definitely gotta be GTO :D

Feel like going back to watching Yu-gi-oh :3 Childhood

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?