Rewatching Corpse Princess (Shikabane Hime)

Top notch classic horror series!

hmm some Sailor Moon episodes left so i think i´ll start here

Go Princess PreCure 22 - At last, what fans have been waiting for!

this season's offerings of series that are worth watching ......... are VERY slim ... so far almost all of what I am seeing is stupid ... for example, a gay and stupid version of Sabagebu! (Aoharu x Kikanjuu) :o_O: :whistle:

so far only two might be able to hold my attention ... Charlotte ... and Jitsu wa Watashi wa (Rosario Vampire reversed, in this show the monsters are at a human high school and have to keep THEIR identies hidden, and LOL the initial two main characters are a human guy and a vampire girl)

fortunately I have HUGE collection of anime I can re-watch ... and I have actually gotten interested in two different American tv series that are active, and a completed one that is kind of like Lord of the Rings with T&A visible :P :D

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 01 - Monster girl harem anime
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou 01 - Monster girl harem anime
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai 01 - Is the censorship actually part of the show?

I'll watch a couple more episodes of these, to see if the stories pick up.

Finished rewatching Corpse Princess.

Excellent horror story!

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou ... ok ... the plot is almost a direct copy of DearS ... a new "law" or "official recognition" gets granted and the homestays begin ... with our main protagonist getting an "unscheduled" homestay visit ... DearS was FUN :D and one of my fav manga/animes ... and this story uses monster girls instead of aliens ... and the style of story is a lot like To LOVE-Ru, which was a LOT of fun :P ... yeah ... I'll be watching it :)

and a second season of To LOVE-Ru Darkness .... of hell yes :D

ones I am NOT watching ... Million Doll ... I wanted to like this series ... but the animation is HORRIBLE looking ... it looks like it was done by a bunch of amateurs ... or a bunch of middle school kids

Charlotte 01 - Interesting premise. What a protagonist.
Akagami no Shirayukihime (Snow White with the Red Hair) 01 - I kind of like this one!
Non Non Biyori Repeat 01 - Sweet, restful, refreshing. Renge is sooo cute!

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Jikumachi no Dandelion ep. 2: The series is a mix out of sitcom and Bigbrother - A really interesting show though...

Chaos Dragon ep. 2: A epic and voltaged ep. (even the whole sereis, but no wonder at these developers...).

Charlotte 2 . Never missed a PA Works anime so far, also DL Shirobako atm.....
The Irregular at Magic High School
Wizard Barristers
Cross Ange
Grisaia no Rakuen

God Eater 01 - Looks like the start of an interesting series!
Ushio to Tora 02 - The interplay between Ushio and Tora is wild!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down