Working!!! ep. 2: This staff is impossible...xD

Charlotte ep. 2: At Nao I've the feeling, that I an styled up Harui seeing would...xD

Charlotte 02 - Wow!
Non Non Biyori Repeat 02 - Most we've seen of the brother, so far.
Rokka no Yuusha 02 - New characters.
Akagami no Shirayukihime 02 - Red hair.

Shokugeki no Souma ep. 14,5 - Is a re-cap ep., but it's nevertheless interesting.

Hey,

I'm currently watching tons of anime simultaneously, some of them are:
Overlord, Ore Monogatari!!, Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan, Bikini Warriors, Kyoukai no Rinne, To LOVE Ru Darkness 2nd, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, Akagami no Shirayuki hime and a lot more!

They're all splendid! Some information about the animes I'm watching:
Overlod is about a person called Momonga, ''stuck'' in the game Yggdrasil and all the NPC's he and his friends created became real and everyone is under Momonga's orders and obeys him completely.
Ore Monogatari!! is about Gouda Takeo, he sees a girl, Rinko ''about to be'' (actually it's Sunakawa who sees and tells Gouda) molested and comes to the rescue immediately, and that's where to love between those two starts.Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan is based on Drama, Magic, School and Fantasy. Age Kanata the main protagonist, got the nickname traitor due to some actions he did in the past. One day, he is assigned as an instructor for the team E601, a team that has suffered 10 defeats in a row. In team E601, there is three girls who goes by the name, Misora Whitale, Lecty Eisenach, and Rico Flamel.
Bikini Warriors is not really an anime but in fact, it is. It's approximately 5 minutes long and it's about 4 girls, I recall. 4 warriors, focuses on ecchi stuff mostly, nothing much to see in case you wanna see some perverted stuff.
Kyoukai no Rinne, the anime is about a girl called Mamiya Sakura, she has a odd power, to see ghosts? She is a student and the classmate next desk to her is Rokudou Rinne, who apparently is a shinigami whose job is to get rid of ghosts.
To LOVE Ru Darkness 2nd. Hehe, everyone probably seen this anime, right? Second season of To LOVE Ru Darkness. Since this one is pretty popular, I'll just copy the synopsis:
As close encounters of the twisted kind between the residents of the planet Develuke (represented primarily by the female members of the royal family) and the inhabitants of Earth (represented mainly by one very exhausted Rito Yuki) continue to escalate, the situation spirals even further out of control. When junior princesses Nana and Momo transferred into Earth School where big sister LaLa can (theoretically) keep an eye on them, things SHOULD be smooth sailing. But when Momo decides she'd like to "supplement" Rito's relationship with LaLa with a little "sisterly love," you know LaLa's not going to waste any time splitting harems. Unfortunately, it's just about that point that Yami, the Golden Darkness, enters the scene with all the subtleness of a supernova, along with an army of possessed high school students! All of which is certain to make Rito's life suck more than a black hole at the family picnic. Unless, of course, a certain semi-demonic princess can apply a little of her Develukean Whoop Ass to exactly that portion of certain other heavenly bodies!
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou is about a guy called Kurusu Kimihito, who got entrusted with the job of being a host family (taking care of monsters) for Miia, who is a lamia (pretty much a snake). However, as time goes by, monsters gathers at his house who claims that Kimihito is their host?
Akagami no Shirayuki hime. Shirayuki, a girl with red beautiful hair and loves plants. Works at a shop to take care of patients by making herbs. However, one day, the prince wants a beautiful concubine and when he sees the girl, it's love at first sight. Shirayuki cuts her beautiful hair and leaves it at the shop for a gift to the prince, also as an apology. When she runs away, she meets Zen, who is this person? The story about these three now starts.

A brief (lol no) explanation about some animes I watch, I quite like them! Some just recently got released too! If you haven't seen them I recommend you to watch them! They're fantastic, especially Overlord since I love how the NPC's who just turned into real, follows every order of Momonga.

Rewatching Re-kan - Interesting, it's even better watching it the second time. Currently up to episode 3, which was very powerful.

Ushio to Tora 03 - The series is getting good!

Sailor Moon Crystal 26 Replay - Never Ending (finale)

SMC was a very good series, faithfully following the manga. Significant differences from the original SM anime.

SMC covered the first two arcs in 26 episodes. By comparison, the original Sailor Moon anime took 89. If you want to watch Sailor Moon without all the filler episodes, SMC is the way to go.

I wonder if they will redo the other 3 arcs?

Reactions: espiekerella
World Trigger 38 - Chika with an Ibis... beware!

Teekyuu s5 51 - :laughpanda:

re-watch just Gate ep. 3: Man, Lory is really a little merciless devil, but shit I LIKE IT...xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US