just finished my Anime Marathon. watched Steins; Gate 1-25, all the episodes and ova non stop !!

Man, Steins; Gate, AMAZING anime, havent watched an anime that totally got to me like that in along time.

now we wait for the movie to get subben. Cant WAIT.

My brain when i started watching:
ml4fv4.gif

I should check that as well then when i get time. Thanks for the wonderful gif

//
Just started watching stuff agian I'd have lying on my hdd a long time, started with accel world yesterday.

I should check that as well then when i get time. Thanks for the wonderful gif

//
Just started watching stuff agian I'd have lying on my hdd a long time, started with accel world yesterday.

you should :)

i got like 3 hdd s with alot of anime i havent started watching yet, and on my computer.

Accel world was a great anime also.

Today:

What I today downloaded have:

HS DxD2 ep. 2

Neptunia ep. 1

Fate/... Illya ep. 1

Just finished:
- Hataraku Maou-Sama!

No really... I'm slowly catching all my animation that I haven't watched yet. Was working and now finishing paperwork. Hoping I get what ever time left over to spend on animation before I work again in a bit.

you should :)

i got like 3 hdd s with alot of anime i havent started watching yet, and on my computer.

Accel world was a great anime also.

Scribbling it down somewhere on my computer so I won't forget.

Yeah, I might be simple or what ever, only seen 3 episodes so far but...it's really beautiful ~ And it touches me....It's not just mindless stuff to entertain, it's got real content if one can notice or discern it.

I thought Accel World fell to pieces pretty quickly, as a potential fair warning.

Currently watching Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East. Only a few minutes in and it looks like it will suck already... but I'll give it a chance since I've DLed it all anyways (-_-)

Scribbling it down somewhere on my computer so I won't forget.

Yeah, I might be simple or what ever, only seen 3 episodes so far but...it's really beautiful ~ And it touches me....It's not just mindless stuff to entertain, it's got real content if one can notice or discern it.

:)

im still waiting to find out more about the connection wiht Accel World and Sword art Online :)

Only a few minutes in and it looks like it will suck already... but I'll give it a chance since I've DLed it all anyways (-_-)

Yeahhh, I have a folder full of series that I honestly tried to watch because I d'led the whole thing. After three episodes (I give them that much) I regretted the d'l time. ;)

Currently rewatching Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi. It's a powerful story, well worth watching!

Yeahhh, I have a folder full of series that I honestly tried to watch because I d'led the whole thing. After three episodes (I give them that much) I regretted the d'l time. ;)

Currently rewatching Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi. It's a powerful story, well worth watching!

Yeah it gets me quite a bit, because I feel even more compelled to finish them then.

Hakkenden actually wasn't awful, but it certainly wasn't great (finished it already XD).

Just read the description for Mnemosyne, and it actually sounds pretty interesting. I probably wont watch it anytime soon, but added to my list nonetheless.

:)

im still waiting to find out more about the connection wiht Accel World and Sword art Online :)

You should read the novels then. They're basically the same world under different timelines.

There is also a novel about the crossover between Kirito and Haruyuki called Versus.

I thought it was the same timeline with something like 10-20 years difference between the two series.

Also watching Meitantei Conan.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; You're really getting down to business to defeat the huns eh? XD

Hmm I will probably watch Date a Live next :)

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; You're really getting down to business to defeat the huns eh? XD

Hmm I will probably watch Date a Live next :)

Wanted to know how that was like, im still busy with Eden of the East and Mirai Nikki.

So can you tell how it is Final.

P.S How are you Final? hope your good

Wanted to know how that was like, im still busy with Eden of the East and Mirai Nikki.

So can you tell how it is Final.

P.S How are you Final? hope your good

I am doing quite fine. I had a day off today so that is nice. :)

Still haven't watched anything today, but probably Date a Live in the evening...

A little/small marathon watching from some anime series...:goodtea:~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!