THINGS GUYS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GIRLS

Lol yes this was probably made by some "typical american teenager" type of person so it is a generalization of typical american teenagers though all generalizations have flaws so it shouldnt be applied to all situations ;p

Oh man TOO LATE TO READD... Ill finish it tomorrow *Boomarks it* Ty for the tips though... Ugh god I suck with girls >.>.. But somehow god gave me the beautiful one I have atm... So I guess im not that bad xD.

Lol if I where a girl thats the first thing id do >.>

Get the f*** out of here !! You heathen !! -_-u... i want a gf of my own too... arghh.

Nice list, I read them all.:)
I have 3 older sisters and no brothers. and their older by 10 years, 8 years, and 5 years. So when i was 5 one of my sisters was 15... They really taught me how to treat girls. Although I think it kinda skewed me up because I remember being in school and it was always the guys that confused me, the girls made perfect sense but guys were just kinda weird...:confused: Probably that's why I had no friends, because guys always seemed odd and immature.

However I don't have much room to speak when it comes to actual relationships because I would never forgive myself if i ever hurt a girls feelings so I never had a girlfriend or anything close to one.

BTW whats you girls opinions on cuss words. Because I always thought they were dum, so i never cussed in my life.

[MENTION=14353]whatpu[/MENTION] I think I have known just as many girls with potty-mouths as guys, and currently the worst ones I know would usually be the girls. :)

I'm not a big curser, but they do have their applications (I use them primarily for humour, like a shocking/vicious escalation effect).

well, all of that cursing and stuff girls are doing now didn't start until after the '80's. it was unlady like.

and has anyone else noticed that it's getting more and more acceptable for women to say perverted things, but less and less accepted for men to say perverted things?

[MENTION=14353]whatpu[/MENTION] I think I have known just as many girls with potty-mouths as guys, and currently the worst ones I know would usually be the girls. :)

I'm not a big curser, but they do have their applications (I use them primarily for humour, like a shocking/vicious escalation effect).

This. I know alotta girls that curse just as much as me and my friends. (And that`s saying something)
I don`t curse just for humor though. I always say "shit" or "damn" when I hurt myself. Don`t mean to, it just happens. And I always let people know that I can`t be held accountable for what I say when I`m mad. Be it cursing or really low blows, I`ll say whatever I need to defend myself in an argument. Very bad personality trait.

This. I know alotta girls that curse just as much as me and my friends. (And that`s saying something)
I don`t curse just for humor though. I always say "shit" or "damn" when I hurt myself. Don`t mean to, it just happens. And I always let people know that I can`t be held accountable for what I say when I`m mad. Be it cursing or really low blows, I`ll say whatever I need to defend myself in an argument. Very bad personality trait.

when i hurt myself i don't usually finish the curse lol. i either say "fuh...!" or just "son of a....!" i almost never say it all for some reason

60 things are too much for a guy to handle. Even my father can't handle one of those 60 things.

Whoever wrote it had good intentions, but it is better to experience it firsthand and adapt accordingly. Some women may do the opposite of what is mentioned in that list.

I just consider it an enlightening read of how someone can pinpoint moments of a female's personality. ^^

Lol im aware of most of them but i do even less than that~
This is mostly talking about love related relationships... But oh well... Im sure theres more to a girl than just love and stuff ;p

Hmm... I can tell that the article was listing generalizations and common occurrences about women to aid men somewhat to understand during certain circumstances.

Even though I am a woman, I just find the article slightly tasteless... slightly 'in your face'. Maybe it is only me though.

Well there are points in the article that i feel is slightly... more individual stuff? Not exactly a professional piece with research and the such backing it~ More of personal experience and thoughts~ But i suppose it might help guys understand girls... of that kind anyway~

One thing I learned about married men especially my father who used to be a playboy is that they won't deny if another woman is sexy/beautiful even when his wife is right next to him.

And he won't cover up or lie about it either.

Last edited:
One thing I learned about married men especially my father who used to be playboys is that they won't deny if another woman is sexy/beautiful even when his wife is right next to him.

And he won't cover up or lie about it either.

Isn't that also related to telling the truth instead of lying? Also, wouldn't his wife like that she can trust him since he tells the truth right in front of her? It's all about the perspective...

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Well perhaps that's better than covering it up.
If you don't hide anything than there's no surprises or mental buildup

I want my future woman to tell me who she thinks is hot since then I would know that instead of having to get alot of hints on that and then puzzle the hints together just to find out what she simply could've told me.

Ahh i guess im of a different mind set then... I know its fairly unrealistic but i just want one perfect person (i know there will be troubles but getting over that is part of everything...) Its sort of the idealized relationship i suppose... quite difficult to actually achieve this...

It might make their partner feel inadequate if they talk about others in front of them but as they said it could also make it so that they wont have to guess at it...

Well, I suppose. I got 2 requirements that I can think of. 1st would be that she's nice and honest to me and others. 2nd one is that she needs long and beautiful hair :runhappy: Pretty easy requirements though. But everything doesn't really have to be like that, it's just what I want after all :goodtea:

Isn't that also related to telling the truth instead of lying? Also, wouldn't his wife like that she can trust him since he tells the truth right in front of her? It's all about the perspective...

I concur about the whole perspective issue.

Like I said... 'especially my father'... he knows my mother is emotionally stressed, physically ill, and is mentally unstable sometimes.

My mother wants to laugh and be happy not hear those things from her husband's mouth and even saying afterwards he would marry them if he could.

For others who are reading this, my father doesn't joke. All this is truth.

I just want my father to at least be a bit more considerate.

Ahh... >< Saying he wanted to marry them is a bit much >< Maybe he could get away with calling people pretty but... :x Thats quite a bit... Its going quite far beyond what hinode was talking about...
My father tends to call every girl fat which bothers me quite a bit... Especially if theyre my friends and hes being an idiot that way...

You're right with what you're saying, Renano. I can understand if he says that a girl is beautiful. But taking it to a marriage level is too far. Also, if he can say such words straight out, why don't your mother try to do the same and see if he feels anything? Revenge is sweet you know.

It's also hard to sometimes know what to do. If that girl is his friend (I don't know if she is, but an example) should he tell her that she's beautiful to make her happy or should he say that she looks like sh*t to make his wife happy? Guys doesn't usually ask women if they think he's hot. I can say that I've never heard it in my entire life, but it could just be me. Doesn't that put more pressure on guys since they have to decide whoever they want to hurt whenever they get a question from women?

Lol i dont think insulting other girls would make his wife happy? Not sure but i dont really agree with that anyway...

Sammie, wouldn't your wife feel less special if you tell another woman that she's beautiful? Wouldn't your wife feel more special if you ignore or say that you don't think that woman is beautiful? Imagine that the woman is your friend. Who would you be nice to? Make your desicion and get sh*t from the woman you wasn't nice to.

I would probably be neutral as always and not say that either is better? Or maybe compliment your wife instead of the other woman? Thats perfectly normal to do and it wouldnt make either of them unhappy... under normal circumstances~

Are you sure that it's "perfectly normal to do" from womans perspective as well? They're as sensitive as children after all. But I understand what you mean and I agree with you. It is the most normal thing from our perspect of view and since I ain't a woman I can't speak from their side. So how exactly would you answer if your wife is next to you and your friend asks if she's beautiful? If you say "my wife is more beautiful" you simply ignore that the question was centered around her and she'll hate you for it. So it won't work. And if you instead answer with "my wife is more beautiful, but you're also beautiful" then you'll show that you're insecure of your position instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?