Lol... Not to thanking, [MENTION=49846]Zardoz[/MENTION]; - It was of course...:goodtea:~>

And I'm then happy, that I at you pleasent make could...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
uiim.jpg
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];[MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION];[MENTION=28809]Seemless[/MENTION];
:goodtea:~>

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashima@
I'm looking forward to:

Infinite Stratos 2 - Just watched the first season like two months ago.
Seitokai Yakuindomo (OVA)
Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:2 - I just like Ghost in the Shell

KILL la KILL and Strike the Blood looks also interesting (yeah, I know, I just saw the picture and the short text about the story), but just wait and see, I'll download anyway just the episodes from the BD, so I have to wait a few months longer :D

The next season is already before the door, guys - Well, then good prepare, okay?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Notice: Another update:

fallv3-5.jpg

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; etc...

Last edited:
Me and nawi?
Why XD

Won't be watching any new season for around 10 weeks, much like what I'm doing noe

Wait kyosou giga is getting a full anime?!!?!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

:runhappy: :runhappy: :runhappy: :runhappy:

:runhappy: :runhappy:
plan for auntum :desire:
IS 2
Strike The Blood
KIKOU SHOUJO WA KIZUTSUKANAI
Tokyo Raven
Valvrave
well at last Little Buster Refrain come

Bayonetta: Bloody Fate
20130918_bayonetta01_resize.jpg

20130918_bayonetta00_resize.jpg

More info at: moetron

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION];[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION];[MENTION=41234]kosmos6000[/MENTION];[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];

Cool, I didn't know they made Bayonetta into a anime.

I saw my brother playing part of the game and the story looked awful, so I can't say I'm interested in Bayonetta. Thanks for the update though :thumbup:

Hmm.... I seen the Bayonetta movie trailer and known about it since yesterday... Thank for the info though.... Look like it gonna be about the 1st games....

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION];[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION];

Will there be a second season of SnK after the first one is finished? I know that this question down't belong here but it's worth a try...

Is that a Persona 3 anime on the bottom corner of the list? I hope it is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]