that doll anime XD

the one with puppets it starts with "kikou"

you just mentioned me with the trailer :p

About which anime speak you now...?

Link - Click on the link, scrolis to post #26 and then click it the image - then know you more...:goodtea:~>

The one in the very bottom corner in the movie section, has a guy wearing a red band around his arm

that doll anime XD

you just mentioned me with the trailer :p
Oh, I see then...
...But actually yeah, I wanted just you because of the trailer mentioning...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
uiim.jpg
has a guy wearing a red band around his arm
Sorry, but which guy and red band?:goodtea:~>

I just googled it, it is a Persona 3 Anime, AWESOME!

Man I hate how P3 turned out in the end, it sends some shivers down my spine making me panic sometimes, lol and I still cant get to remember his name :XD:

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];

Sweet! I thought the Persona 4 anime was really good. Aigis in a Anime movie = Me Very Happy!! :happytears:

lol...yeah...too bad it's not a series like persona 4=/...guess the ending wil be the same with the

game

Yeah they should make it a series. I don't see how they can tell the whole persona 3 story in 1 movie. Unless they tell a different story.

Wow, nice chart. I try to watch at list 1st episode of every anime but so hard.
So far, I 'm watching Galileo Donna, Samurai Flamenco,Kill la kill,Yozakura Quarted, Nagi no Asukara, Log Horizon, White Album2, Strike the Blood, Beyond the Boundary and Gingitsune(Messenger Fox of the Gods .)
My favorite is Yozakura Quarted and Gingitsune. by the way, Beyond the Boundary and Gingitsune is missing from chart. since posted date was July 31st some anime wasn't announce around that time then?

My favorite is Yozakura Quarted and Gingitsune. by the way, Beyond the Boundary and Gingitsune is missing from chart. since posted date was July 31st some anime wasn't announce around that time then?
Well, throw a view to the link (#29), there find you the latest update at the chart...:goodtea:~>

Just now starting to see all these shows appear on crunchyroll, wish my screen wasn't broken so I could start watching them. >.<

Well, this weekend will see the finale of several of the fine Fall 2013 series we've been watching.

Yuushibu just finished, and will be followed by Gingitsune, Teekyuu 3, Unbreakable Machine-Doll, Walkure Romanze, White Album 2, and several others.

Yuushibu was a cute harem fantasy comedy, Gingitsune is clever slice of life, Walkure Romanze is a nice mix of action and comedy, and Teekyuu 3 is... well... insane in a fun way. ;)

So, which Fall 2013 shows have you particularly liked?

Reactions: tnsingtonkath
I just had the idea of creating a thread where we can continually share recommendations to watch and avoid that goes more in depth than a simple yes or no. The purpose is so that we can share deeper thoughts of whether we (those being given recommendations) should watch or not watch what we've recently seen.

For example, I'm going to say that I've recently finished Kyoukai no Kanata, Machine-Doll and Coppelion, and I will say I am thoroughly disappointed in both shows. The former had so many plot holes in the last episode, Machine-Doll didn't fulfill its goal and simply dismissed it for a second season, and Coppelion as just plain unentertaining due to its lack of interesting characters. I do not recommend watching any of these shows if you're looking for something to watch.

It's not going to be a simple list of shows to watch or avoid. It could spring up discussion and serve to up the activity in this forum. (I'm surprised activity is this low.) In the long-term, it will become a stickied thread containing brief reviews/thumbs-up-thumbs-downs to specific titles which I will try my best to keep updated. This way, there's no need for new threads all the time that will eventually be buried after the season passes. Enough interest and support for this idea and I'll gladly make a thread for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: tnsingtonkath

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]