Lol... Not to thanking, [MENTION=49846]Zardoz[/MENTION]; - It was of course...:goodtea:~>

And I'm then happy, that I at you pleasent make could...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
uiim.jpg
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];[MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION];[MENTION=28809]Seemless[/MENTION];
:goodtea:~>

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashima@
I'm looking forward to:

Infinite Stratos 2 - Just watched the first season like two months ago.
Seitokai Yakuindomo (OVA)
Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:2 - I just like Ghost in the Shell

KILL la KILL and Strike the Blood looks also interesting (yeah, I know, I just saw the picture and the short text about the story), but just wait and see, I'll download anyway just the episodes from the BD, so I have to wait a few months longer :D

The next season is already before the door, guys - Well, then good prepare, okay?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Notice: Another update:

fallv3-5.jpg

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; etc...

Last edited:
Me and nawi?
Why XD

Won't be watching any new season for around 10 weeks, much like what I'm doing noe

Wait kyosou giga is getting a full anime?!!?!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

:runhappy: :runhappy: :runhappy: :runhappy:

:runhappy: :runhappy:
plan for auntum :desire:
IS 2
Strike The Blood
KIKOU SHOUJO WA KIZUTSUKANAI
Tokyo Raven
Valvrave
well at last Little Buster Refrain come

Bayonetta: Bloody Fate
20130918_bayonetta01_resize.jpg

20130918_bayonetta00_resize.jpg

More info at: moetron

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION];[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION];[MENTION=41234]kosmos6000[/MENTION];[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];

Cool, I didn't know they made Bayonetta into a anime.

I saw my brother playing part of the game and the story looked awful, so I can't say I'm interested in Bayonetta. Thanks for the update though :thumbup:

Hmm.... I seen the Bayonetta movie trailer and known about it since yesterday... Thank for the info though.... Look like it gonna be about the 1st games....

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION];[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION];

Will there be a second season of SnK after the first one is finished? I know that this question down't belong here but it's worth a try...

Is that a Persona 3 anime on the bottom corner of the list? I hope it is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]