Rate the sig above you ~!

Blue... hmm... feels a bit empty but perhaps thats used to convey sadness or loneliness... but that heart really works against that xD 8/10~

Just as samyeung said,10/10. White, the colour of peace is such a great masterwork.congratulation.

Hmm... Classic: The colousr is typic for this chara...: 7/10 - I give still one, because of old memories: 8/10...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: Killer cell
this bacon it's plenty of fatness that sends your heart to death penalty in a seconds!

hm i should give 5/10 Sorry :(

Reactions: Chitanda Eru
Hmm... Well, personally am I no big fan of Persona-series (sorry!!!), but I give him a friendly 7.5​/10​...:goodtea:~>

For some reason, member has been given an incorrect spelling underline, but I like it even though I have no idea who she is.

:goodtea: for tea-senpai.

[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; i like the whole consent expect from a small mistake that i would have fixed the driver's window where the grass, i would "cut" the grass leaving the place transparent so the background can be seen from the window ;)

otherwise 9/10 from me cause i like the colors :)

For some reason, member has been given an incorrect spelling underline, but I like it even though I have no idea who she is.
Well, I've that with Word made, what my Wort to Hungarian language set is, where then the word source on Word has as/than error declared, what actually correct is...:goodtea:~>

Notice: She is from the VN-game Kourin no machi... and her name is Sakuragi Hikaru.

And 8/10.

[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; i like the whole consent expect from a small mistake that i would have fixed the driver's window where the grass, i would "cut" the grass leaving the place transparent so the background can be seen from the window ;)

otherwise 9/10 from me cause i like the colors :)

Yeah, the windows are slightly tinted, so cutting the grass out would have been a challenge to then get the tinted area back and to the right colours again. I might have a bash at it sometime with the next sig, we shall see.

As for yours, Fino is awesome and funny and the pose is great, good colour combinations so the eye isn't drawn away from the focus which is obviously the character. I personally like to round the edges off my background image, but that's personal taste.

Yeah, the windows are slightly tinted, so cutting the grass out would have been a challenge to then get the tinted area back and to the right colours again. I might have a bash at it sometime with the next sig, we shall see.

As for yours, Fino is awesome and funny and the pose is great, good colour combinations so the eye isn't drawn away from the focus which is obviously the character. I personally like to round the edges off my background image, but that's personal taste.

The tint you can make effect with satin (effect) in photoshop so the feeling of the window will be there even if there isn't there ;)

Reactions: Chitanda Eru

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!