As forums, Sig/Avy Request

Selvaria Bles

Valkyria
Elite Member
Jun 7, 2012
I decided to make an official thread for sig and avatar requests since alot of them are inactive.

in short this an request guide for the asf noobie.

Current Roster

Active
1) SB (Sigs,Gifs, Avys)(shop closed til summer)
2) unownHGSS (Sigs, Avys)
3) Dark Angel (Avys, Sigs)
4) Mimz78
5)Zad38(sigs, Avys)
6) Kostantinos

Inactive ( people that's haven't posted in over a month)
1) DavRoc66
2) Juandholic ( graphics mostly)
3) Decalcomania (sigs, avys)
4) Monkey
5)Propert
6) Neko

couple of notes

1) its upto the artist to decide whether or not to accept your request
2) there is not guarantee time for sig to be complete as everybody has their own schedule to keep
3) the creator has the right decline the work if the request is too complex or too time consuming
4) every creator has his or her own style
5) every creator has their source material preferences
6) pre cut renders are preferred in some cases

rules:
1) the images you want to be used, can not be against the forums rules
2) do not flame the creator and do not be disrespectful, other wise you might be not allowed to request again
3) do not pester the creator on the completion of said request
4) do not spam here, only post requests, if you like a particular sig you may comment on it here but keep it the chit chat to a minimum
5) 1 request per month

Request Requirements

1) ask creator in via VM or PM to do your request
2) Send source materials ( i.e images or precut renders, youtube videos, gifs)
3) send sig specifications if
4) wait for creator to create the request

also if you are a graphics creator and you want your name to be listed, please pm or vm what sort of creations you can do well. Also if your name is on there and if I missed something you do or if stated something you can't do please let me know :)

please enjoy your stay on the forums

and happy requestings

Last edited:
I also do GIF signatures, don't forget that.

Oh, and if you want to send me a request, please send it to me via VM, Skype or Steam.

Steam: ShinzoHon

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; Heya! Mind up-dating the roster a bit? I do avatars as well :3

hey [MENTION=28026]SB[/MENTION], Decal isn't active anymore, he said he was leaving ASF a while ago

Hi there fellow peoples, I'm after a sig, but for a different forum, seeing as they're much more restrictive with their sizes and I got bitched at by the Admins for having a larger sig.

I'm stuck with 600x140px for size (WxH), and I really like the one I've got on here at the moment. I'd like a sig with the same character (Himarawari Shinomiya), with my name too (It's the same on both forums). I've found a couple of different pics I like but if you can find better that's cool.

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE..._shinomiya_himawari_2_by_maddog05-d5v298b.png
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE...i_shinomiya_vector_by_yukii_chann-d5ykvz0.png <-- Not so pleased with this one as her head got cut off a bit bit it'd be perfect if it had the rest of the head... :(
http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/2058867 <-- if you could get her sitting on my name or something?
http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1949874 <-- part of current sig but super-complex to render :/

All of your work is appreciated, you have my love and affection.

P.S I hope this went in the right place :P

[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; you're supposed to message one of the sig makers, they don't check this thread

[MENTION=29468]ProXpert[/MENTION]; Send a PM to Selveria to Add you to the group ;)

Reactions: Evdokia
[MENTION=29468]ProXpert[/MENTION]; Send a PM to Selveria to Add you to the group ;)
Ive never done a sigg for some1 though.. Might have to practice a little more.

Lol straiiighttttt.. Can I ask for advice too on how to add stuff to siggies and stuff? and not just request?

well we can't chat in this thread is only for request if you want an advise or something send me a PM or if you want from someone else you want to ask do it via PM ;)

Reactions: Evdokia
add me to the list :D i want to start getting better at siggy's... i need a challenge

Pew.. now ASF have a Sig Request Thread.
[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; please switch on my active icon ;3
I'll starting to make siggies again and so..
Thanks Selva ~

Note: Please change my quote into (sig, avi, and gif (still learning))

hello guys..it's been a while:)...

uumm...could i request a signature with my name on it?...the material is here...

the size is..i guess i'll leave it to you guys:D....

[MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION] ; This isn't a thread for making requests. You should contact any of the creators personally by Visitor Message or Private Message. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。