Male or Female?

Male of Female

• Male

Votes: 219 74.2%
  • Female

Votes: 76 25.8%

• Total voters
Hmm... i wonder if i showed you yet... [MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; Just reminded me of the bunny~

x1xNxfz.gif

Imouto...Male yet female yet genderless, we live to love and do erotic things with our Onee-chan, we are Imouto.

Lol hmm and now im amused~ :goodtea:

Hideyoshi? Hide yoshi? xD Hmm but third gender... ehh wha?

Hmmm 3rd gender sounds...fascinating now lol

Necessary EDIT: Not because of what you just said Spamy :P

P.s. 42 females...thats more than I had anticipated..... Wonder where your all at haha ?
Oh and 911 posts, nobody panic !

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION] ; eheh.. sure ? A loliguy ^^ on april the 1st lol, I think I seem to be the only one noticing the possible connection. That plus my inate pheromone vibe detector XyZmodel-Guy234. I think it's still state of the art anno 2013. ....or It's totally a mess and constantly being set of by my own unavoidable presence haha

Last edited:
I am male ( as if this board needed one more... )

So I've read through the entire thread...

@ SnowAngel : I like your reply ( and replies... ) so I don't have much to add.
Indeed, the result of this poll is probably not acurate for many reasons that
you mentioned. But I still find it interesting.

I am quite reassured that it is not 100% male.

I believe anime can be appreciated by female for many reasons, sometimes the
same reasons as male, sometimes different reasons.

I also believe having female members to the board makes it much better.
20% female will help the 80% male to behave....
:punched::harpangel:
I say this because I remember ( when I was young ) how things changed
when I went from a boys-only school to a mixed one. The general behavior
changed radically.

Hmm... well all girls school doesnt have boys to impress so i heard that there quite a bit of... craziness there as well ;p Guess it works both ways~

holy crap 20 percent of the people on here is either girl or trap...... awesome

Watch at least 10 mins of this~ it'll really stretch you =D

A few thoughts about the video~ I wondered why people call a transgendered person a trap, or even treat them like they aren't people. I've done some research about gender, and some results show that transgendered people get alot of hate compared to gay/lesbians or traditional identity. Even after the 1970's feminists push for gender equality, there are still lots of problems due to the fact that guys haven't had anything major change like that to encourage them. The research offers some well-grounded explanations for why that's the case. One is fear of appearing gay( homophobia) among guys. Another is an intimacy problem for guys that come from suppressing themselves because of society's messages. (not all guys feel that way, but there is an increasing number of them). Intimacy (or talking about life problems) was compared for genders. They found that it's higher for same-gender people talking, with people preferring to talk to girls next. So it's kinda sad how guys are on the lowest end, but there's more to it than just because. Guys don't like talking about their feelings as much because of the social rejection, or negative experiences from that. It can also be part of social messages in the media and peers. It's almost like they're stuck in a box, and don't know who else is with them.

sooo I'm pretty sure all of that was kinda confusing (sorry!). Just keep in mind that if something doesn't apply to you, it doesn't mean it won't apply to anyone. mmm just an fyi, statistics for transgendered people are not solid yet, but it's considered 2 guys for every girl.

The hunt is on?
As a male, I think I'll sit this creepy event that is taking place out.

I Vote!
I should put that sticker on my shirt now, so people will know I vote :goodtea:

A reverse trap.
I am (kind of) serious, I am female but would love to be a boy.
Interesting topic. I'm sure a lot of guys would be willing to trade with you some, some even permanently ^^ I wouldn't mind to trade a bit...just don't run away with my body for good lolz...jk You'd never know your body was ever violated promise ...eh, unless, you'd do it yourself, wow that would be possible.

What aspect of being a boy do you think is most interesting, or fascinating. Or anything else I might not know how to ask ? It might be a hard to answer question, I get if it is.
If you got to swap or become a boy for a time, maybe a day or a week, would you fool around with any girlfriends you know without them knowing ?
Opposite for me. Wanna trade bodies?

Guess I now know who two persons to call if I need to test a experimental soul/mind swapping machine someday. And after the swap, who really knows if the swap has really been re-swapped or not....

Infact then we could all here hook up and have the machine swap us around randomly lol
And then no one would know who was who anymore, an very fascinating way of making "new" friends :evillaugh:

Hmm there could be a bit mayham caused by that,...if us boys ended up in female bodies...who would you trust, you could be talking to a girl in a boys body right next too you planning to violate you for all you know :eek: and who knows how some girls might react to some increase in the testosterone and having a secret wild side to par or something. ah writing this gives me the sense of normality of knowing I've def watched enough crazy animes, cause I can already imagine this scenario in some crazy slice of life ani. It could have a lot of psychological and cunning plots for sure.
Title would be "TransClass Mayham !" :biker:

*"coffee rant from unsleeping"* Plz excuse if there is any nonsense :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.